- Exploring the factors and motivations influencing heating behavioral patterns and future energy use intentions in the hot summer and cold winter climate zone of China. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 153 (octobre 2017). (2017):
- A behavior-centered framework for real-time control and load-shedding using aggregated residential energy resources in distribution microgrids. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 198 (septembre 2019). (2019):
- The impacts of building characteristics, social psychological and cultural factors on indoor environment quality productivity belief. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 185 (novembre 2020). (2020):
- (2020): Energy Saving at Work: Exploring the Role of Social Norms, Perceived Control and Ascribed Responsibility in Different Office Layouts. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 6 (janvier 2020).
- Linking human-building interactions in shared offices with personality traits. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 170 (mars 2020). (2020):
- Ten questions concerning occupant behavior in buildings: The big picture. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 114 (mars 2017). (2017):