- Out-of-plane behavior of rammed earth walls under seismic loading: Finite element simulation. Dans: Structures, v. 24 (avril 2020). (2020):
- Steel nail embedded in rammed earth wall to support vertical loads: An investigation. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 234 (février 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Numerical Analysis of the Dynamic Responses of Multistory Structures Equipped with Tuned Liquid Dampers Considering Fluid-Structure Interactions. Dans: The Open Construction and Building Technology Journal, v. 13, n. 1 (novembre 2019).
- Failure analysis of masonry wall panels subjected to in-plane and out-of-plane loading using the discrete element method. Dans: European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. :
- Dynamic discrete element modelling for seismic assessment of rammed earth walls. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 175 (novembre 2018). (2018):