- Preventing overheating in offices through thermal inertial properties of compressed earth bricks: A study on a real scale prototype. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 156 (décembre 2017). (2017):
- Life cycle efficiency ratio: A new performance indicator for a life cycle driven approach to evaluate the potential of ventilative cooling and thermal inertia. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 163 (mars 2018). (2018):
- Nearly zero energy building renovation: From energy efficiency to environmental efficiency, a pilot case study. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 166 (mai 2018). (2018):
- How correlated colour temperature manipulates human thermal perception and comfort. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 177 (juin 2020). (2020):
- (2018): On the Influence of Thermal Mass and Natural Ventilation on Overheating Risk in Offices. Dans: Buildings, v. 8, n. 4 (mars 2018).
- Comfort analysis applied to the international standard “Active House”: The case of RhOME, the winning prototype of Solar Decathlon 2014. Dans: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 12 (juillet 2017). (2017):