- Geostatistical Properties of Liquefaction Vulnerability Index for Reclaimed Land in South Korea. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 25, n. 6 (mars 2021). (2021):
- Alternative methods for assessing particle breakage in weathered soil. Dans: Soils and Foundations, v. 55, n. 1 (février 2015). (2015):
- Probabilistic analysis of consolidation that considers spatial variability using the stochastic response surface method. Dans: Soils and Foundations, v. 54, n. 5 (octobre 2014). (2014):
- Evaluation of the soil–pile interface properties in the lateral direction for seismic analysis in sand. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 140 (janvier 2021). (2021):
- Impact of Probability Distribution of Hydraulic Conductivity on Groundwater Contaminant Transport. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 23, n. 5 (mars 2019). (2019):
- An Evaluation of the Environmental Safety and Geochemical Characteristics of Coal Combustion Products. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 22, n. 5 (août 2017). (2017):
- A Stochastic Dual Response Surface Method for Reliability Analysis Considering the Spatial Variability. Dans: KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, v. 22, n. 9 (avril 2018). (2018):
- (2018): Probabilistic Analysis of Weathered Soil Slope in South Korea. Dans: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2018 ( 2018).