- Understanding the influence of orientation, time-of-day and blind use on user’s lighting choices and energy consumption using immersive virtual environments. Dans: Advances in Building Energy Research, v. 15, n. 5 (avril 2019). (2019):
- Energy consequences of Comfort-driven temperature setpoints in office buildings. Dans: Energy and Buildings, v. 177 (octobre 2018). (2018):
- Thermal comfort modeling when personalized comfort systems are in use: Comparison of sensing and learning methods. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 185 (novembre 2020). (2020):
- A comparative study of predicting individual thermal sensation and satisfaction using wrist-worn temperature sensor, thermal camera and ambient temperature sensor. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 160 (août 2019). (2019):
- Influencing occupant's choices by using spatiotemporal information visualization in Immersive Virtual Environments. Dans: Building and Environment, v. 150 (mars 2019). (2019):
- (2019): Smart Desks to Promote Comfort, Health, and Productivity in Offices: A Vision for Future Workplaces. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- Preparation of Synthetic As-Damaged Models for Post-Earthquake BIM Reconstruction Research. Dans: Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, v. 30, n. 3 (mai 2016). (2016):
- Monitoring fatigue in construction workers using physiological measurements. Dans: Automation in Construction, v. 82 (octobre 2017). (2017):