Sophia C. Alih
- Sensor clustering-based approach for structural damage identification under ambient vibration. Dans: Automation in Construction. :
- Experimental and numerical investigations on the seismic response of built-up battened columns. Dans: Journal of Constructional Steel Research, v. 174 (novembre 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Seismic Fragility of Tall Concrete Wall Structures in Malaysia under Far-Field Earthquakes. Dans: The Open Civil Engineering Journal, v. 13, n. 1 (février 2019).
- Influence of higher order modes and mass configuration on the quality of damage detection via DWT. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 9, n. 6 (décembre 2015). (2015):
- An Ideal strain gage placement plan for structural health monitoring under seismic loadings. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 8, n. 3 (mars 2015). (2015):
- The accuracy of the lumped plasticity model for estimating nonlinear behavior of reinforced concrete frames under gradually increasing vertical loads. Dans: Structural Concrete, v. 21, n. 1 (novembre 2019). (2019):
- The relative importance of strong column-weak beam design concept in the single-story RC frames. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 185 (avril 2019). (2019):
- A wavelet-based technique for damage quantification via mode shape decomposition. Dans: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, v. 11, n. 7 (février 2015). (2015):
- Assessment of seismic design response factors of air traffic control towers. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 14, n. 12 (septembre 2016). (2016):
- (2018): Prediction of strain values in reinforcements and concrete of a RC frame using neural networks. Dans: International Journal of Advanced Structural Engineering, v. 10, n. 1 (janvier 2018).