Various Occurrence Mechanisms of Large Acceleration over 20 m/s2 and Its Suitability in Design Use
- Hamaoka Nuclear Power Plant: Formulation of design basis earthquake ground motion–Ss, July 24, 20152015
- Fuketa (2013), "Proposed Regulatory Requirements in Japan"
- Goda (2015), "Nonlinear response potential of real versus simulated ground motion for 11th March 2011 Great East Japan earthquake" in Earthq. Spectra, v. 31 (2015), p. 1711
- Kamae (2004), ""Strong ground motion prediction for huge seduction earthquake using characterized source model and several simulation techniques,”"
- Occurrence mechanism of recent large earthquake ground motions at nuclear power plant sites in Japan under soil-structure interaction. Dans: Earthquakes and Structures, v. 4, n. 5 (mai 2013). (2013):
- New insights into seismic behavior of building and surrounding soil at Hamaoka nuclear power station during Suruga Bay earthquake in 2009. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 53 (octobre 2013). (2013):
- Kamagata (), "Role of records during the 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku earthquake in seismic resistant design of nuclear power station" in Int. J. Earthq. Eng. Hazard Mitigation, v. 1 (), p. 9
- Non-linear transient behavior during soil liquefaction based on re-evaluation of seismic records. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 71 (avril 2015). (2015):
- (2018): Occurrence Mechanism of Large Acceleration in KiK-net Seismic Records during Iwate–Miyagi Nairiku Earthquake in 2008. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 3 (février 2018).
- Kobayashi (2014), ""Guidance for evaluation of seismic ground motion from diffuse seismicity,”"JNES-RE-Report Series"
- Kojima (2014), "A new interpretation of large amplitude earthquake acceleration from non-linear local soil-structure interaction" in Nucl. Eng. Des., v. 273 (2014), p. 271
- Strong-Motion SEISMOGRAPH Networks (K-NET, KiK-net)2017
- Outline of New Regulatory Requirements (Design Basis)2013
- Ohmachi (2011), "Estimated cause of extreme acceleration records at the KiK-net IWTH25 station during the 2008 Iwate-Miyagi Nairiku earthquake, Japan" in Trans. Jpn. Assoc. Earthq. Eng., v. 11 (2011), p. 32
- Ohsuga (2013), "New regulatory guide for nuclear power plants in Japan after the Fukushima accident" in Int. J. Nucl. Saf. Simul., v. 4 (2013), p. 115
- Pavienko (2012), "Nonlinear soil behavior at the Kashiwazaki-Kariwa nuclear power plant during the Niigata-ken Chuetsu-oki earthquake (July, 16, 2007)" in Pure Appl. Geophys., v. 169 (2012), p. 1777
sur cette fiche
- Publié(e) le:
- Modifié(e) le: