System Identification of Tunnel Response to Ground Motion Considering a Simplified Model
- Affenzeller (2009), "Genetic Algorithms and Genetic Programming"
- Evolutionary modal identification utilizing coupled shear–flexural response—implication for multistory buildings. Part I : Theory. Dans: The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, v. 15, n. 1 ( 2006). (2006):
- Anastasopoulos (2007), "Nonlinear response of deep immersed tunnel to strong seismic shaking" in J.Geotech. Geoenviviron Eng., v. 133 (2007), p. 1067
- Arora (2015), "Optimization: Algorithms and Applications"
- Structural identification using linear models and earthquake records. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 8, n. 2 (mars 1980). (1980):
- Bennett (2010), "Wireless sensor network for monitoring transport tunnels" in ICE Geotech. Eng., v. 163 (2010), p. 147
- Structural health monitoring of underground facilities – Technological issues and challenges. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 20, n. 5 (septembre 2005). (2005):
- Bozorg-Haddad (2017), "Meta-heuristic and Evolutionary Algorithms for Engineering Optimization"
- Celebi (2007), "On the variation of fundamental frequency (period) on an undamaged building – a Continuing Discussion" in International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
- Response of Marmaray Submerged Tunnel during 2014 Northern Aegean Earthquake (Mw=6.9). Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 90 (novembre 2016). (2016):
- Osservatorio sismico delle strutture: the Italian structural seismic monitoring network. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 15, n. 2 (octobre 2015). (2015):
- Filipich (2002), "A further study about the behaviour of foundation piles and beams in a Winkler-Pasternak Soil" in Int. J. Mech. Sci., v. 44 (2002), p. 21
- Sensor Network for Structural Health Monitoring of a Highway Bridge. Dans: Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, v. 24, n. 1 (janvier 2010). (2010):
- Gandomi (2012), "A new multi-gene genetic programming approach to non-linear system modeling. Part II: geotechnical and earthquake engineering problems" in Neural comput. Appl., v. 21 (2012), p. 189
- Girija-Vallabhan (1991), "A refined model for beams on elastic foundations" in Int J. Solids Struct., v. 27 (1991), p. 629
- Soil–structure interaction effects on seismic inelastic analysis of 3-D tunnels. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 30, n. 9 (septembre 2010). (2010):
- Karadeniz (2001), "Earthquake analysis of buried structures and pipelines based on Rayleigh wave propagation" in Int. J. offshore Polar Eng, v. 11 (2001), p. 133
- 3-D shell analysis of cylindrical underground structures under seismic shear (S) wave action. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 26, n. 10 (octobre 2006). (2006):
- Seismic verification of long cylindrical underground structures considering Rayleigh wave effects. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 26, n. 6 (novembre 2011). (2011):
- State-of-the-art in structural health monitoring of large and complex civil infrastructures. Dans: Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring, v. 6, n. 1 (février 2016). (2016):
- Tracking modal parameters from building seismic response data using recursive subspace identification algorithm. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 46, n. 13 (25 octobre 2017). (2017):
- Structural identification in the frequency domain from earthquake records. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 8, n. 2 (mars 1980). (1980):
- Mikael (2013), "The analysis of long-term frequency and damping wandering in buildings using the random decrement technique" in Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am., v. 113 (2013), p. 236
- Approximate Seismic Lateral Deformation Demands in Multistory Buildings. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 125, n. 4 (avril 1999). (1999):
- Approximate Floor Acceleration Demands in Multistory Buildings. I: Formulation. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 131, n. 2 (février 2005). (2005):
- Nigam (1969), "Calculation of response spectra from strong-motion earthquake records" in Bull. Seismic. Soc. Am., v. 59 (1969), p. 909
- Two‐Parameter Layer Model for Analysis of Slab on Elastic Foundation. Dans: Journal of Engineering Mechanics (ASCE), v. 113, n. 9 (septembre 1987). (1987):
- Smart infrastructure: an emerging frontier for multidisciplinary research. Dans: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Smart Infrastructure and Construction, v. 170, n. 1 (mars 2017). (2017):
- Oh (2018), "Seismic design of a single bored tunnel: longitudinal deformations and seismic joints" in Rock Mech. Rock Eng., v. 51 (2018), p. 891
- Osawa (1965), "Response analysis of tall buildings to strong earthquake motions. Part 1: linear response of core-wall buildings" in Bull. Earthquake Res. Inst., v. 43 (1965), p. 803
- Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research CenterP. E. E. R. NGA-West 2 Peer Ground Motion Database2018
- Pasternak (1954), "On a New Method of Analysis of an Elastic Foundation by Means of Two Foundation Constants."
- Paz (2006), "Structural Dynamics: Theory and Computation. 5th Edn"
- Comfort level identification for irregular multi-storey building. Dans: Automation in Construction, v. 50 (février 2015). (2015):
- Simplified longitudinal seismic response of tunnels linings subjected to surface waves. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 29, n. 3 (mars 2009). (2009):
- Aseismic design of underground structures. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 2, n. 2 (janvier 1987). (1987):
- Capabilities of a Fiber Bragg Grating Sensor System to Monitor the Inelastic Response of Concrete Sections in New Tunnel Linings Subjected to Earthquake Loading. Dans: Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, v. 30, n. 8 (juillet 2015). (2015):
- Towhata (2008), "Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering"
- Vibrations of beam-columns on two-parameter elastic foundations. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 16, n. 2 (février 1988). (1988):
- Implementation of a long-term monitoring approach for the operational safety of highway tunnel structures in a severely seismic area of China. Dans: Structural Control and Health Monitoring, v. 24, n. 11 (novembre 2017). (2017):
- Shaking table tests of tunnel linings in progressive states of damage. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 50 (août 2015). (2015):
- Wilson (2002), "Sap2000 Integrated Software for Structural Analysis and Design, Analysis Reference Manual"
- Winkler (1867), in Die Lehre von der Elasticitaet und Festigkeit. Theil, 2
- Wu (2013), "Dynamic analysis of tunnel entrance under the effect of Rayleigh wave" in Electron. J. Geothech. Eng., v. 18 (2013), p. 4231
- Younan (1997), "Dynamic Response of Flexible Retaining Walls."
- Analytical solution for long lined tunnels subjected to travelling loads. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 58 (septembre 2016). (2016):
- Damage observation and assessment of the Longxi tunnel during the Wenchuan earthquake. Dans: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 54 (avril 2016). (2016):
- Seismic analysis of long tunnels: A review of simplified and unified methods. Dans: Underground Space, v. 2, n. 2 (juin 2017). (2017):
- Zhang (2014), "Modified solution of radial subgrade modulus for a circular tunnel in elastic ground" in Soils Found., v. 54 (2014), p. 225
sur cette fiche
- Publié(e) le:
- Modifié(e) le: