Seismic Fragility of Tall Concrete Wall Structures in Malaysia under Far-Field Earthquakes
- Alih SC, Vafaei M. Performance of reinforced concrete buildings and wooden structures during the 2015 Mw 6.0 Sabah earthquake in Malaysia. Eng Fail Anal 2019; 102 : 351-68.
- Seismic fragility analysis of deteriorating RC bridge substructures subject to marine chloride-induced corrosion. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 155 (janvier 2018). (2018):
- Seismic partitioned fragility analysis for high-rise RC chimney considering multidimensional ground motion. Dans: The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, v. 28, n. 1 (janvier 2019). (2019):
- Seismic fragility analysis of pile-supported wharves with the influence of soil permeability. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 122 (juillet 2019). (2019):
- Sadraddin H, Xiaoyun S, Yufeng H. Fragility assessment of high-rise reinforced concrete buildings considering the effects of shear wall contributions The Struct Des Tall Spec Build 2014; 24 : 421-439.
- Derive empirical fragility functions for Nepali residential buildings. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 171 (septembre 2018). (2018):
- Vafaei M, Alih SC. Seismic vulnerability of air traffic control towers. Nat Hazards 2018; 90 (2) : 803-22.
- Analytically derived fragility relationships for the modern high-rise buildings in the UAE. Dans: The Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, v. 21, n. 11 (novembre 2012). (2012):
- Seismic fragility analysis of skewed bridges in the central southeastern United States. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 83 (janvier 2015). (2015):
- Phan HN, Paolacci F, Bursi OS, Tondini N. Seismic fragility analysis of elevated steel storage tanks supported by reinforced concrete columns. J Loss Prev Process Ind 2017; 47 : 57-65.
- Ghazali A, Al-Haris Alaydrus H, Alih SC, Vafaei M. Seismic fragility of concrete box girder bridges in Malaysia IOP Conf Ser Mater Sci Eng vol. 513 : 012019. 2019;
- Tan KT, Suhatril M, Razak HA, Lu D. Seismic vulnerability of low- and mid-rise reinforced concrete buildings in malaysia designed by considering only gravity loads. Arab J Sci Eng 2018; 43 (4) : 1641-54.
- Saruddin SNA, Nazri FM. Fragility curves for low- and mid-rise buildings in Malaysia. Procedia Eng 2015; 125 : 873-8.
- Amiera N, Vafaei M, Alih SC. "Seismic fragility of low ductilefully infilled reinforced concrete frame in Malaysia", vol. 9. 2018, p.1-19.
- Berry MP, Lehman DE, Lowes LN. Lumped-plasticity models for performance simulation of bridge columns. ACI Struct J 2008; 105 (3)
- Vafaei M, Alih S C, Abdul Rahman Q. Drift demands of low-ductile moment resistance frames (MRF) under far field earthquake excitations J Teknol 2016; 78 (6)
- Ahmadi R, Nazri FM, Pilakoutas K, Mulyani R, Hajirasouliha I. Seismic vulnerability assessment of an industrial building in peninsular Malaysia 5th Brunei Int Conf Eng Technol (BICET 2014) 307-13. 2014;
- ASCE/SEI 7-10, Minimum design loads for buildings and other structures, american society of civil engineers, reston, virginia, 2010.
- Standard B. BS8110-1, "Structural use of concrete, code of practice for design and construction" part 1, 1997.
- CSI, ETABS. ‘V-16’: Integrated finite element analysis and design of structures basic analysis reference manual, Computers and StructuresInc, 2016.
- The accuracy of the lumped plasticity model for estimating nonlinear behavior of reinforced concrete frames under gradually increasing vertical loads. Dans: Structural Concrete, v. 21, n. 1 (novembre 2019). (2019):
- ASCE/SEI 41-13: Seismic evaluation and retrofit of existin buildings, american society of civil engineers, reston, virginia, 2014..
- Numerical modelling of reinforced concrete walls with minimum vertical reinforcement. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 143 (juillet 2017). (2017):
- Incremental dynamic analysis. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 31, n. 3 (mars 2002). (2002):
- Wen YK, Ellingwood BR, Bracci JM. Vulnerability function framework for consequence-based engineering, MAE Center Project DS-4 Report, University of Illinois, 2004.
- Malaysia National Annex to Eurocode 8: Design of structures for earthquake resistance - Part 1: General rules, seismic actions andrules for buildings, Department of standards Malaysia, 2017.
sur cette fiche
- Publié(e) le:
- Modifié(e) le: