Prediction of risk perception by owners' psychological traits in small building contractors
- Ahmed Syed M. (1999), "Risk management trends in the Hong Kong construction industry: a comparison of contractors and owners perceptions" in Engineering Construction and Architectural Management, v. 6 n. 3, Emerald, p. 225-234
- Akintoye Akintola S (1997), "Risk analysis and management in construction" in International Journal of Project Management, v. 15 n. 1, Elsevier BV, p. 31-38
- Andersson, R. and Liliegren, L. (2005) The role of micro business managers: a replication of Mintzberg's study on 'The Nature of Managerial Work', unpublished Master's thesis, Jönköping, International Business School, Jönköping University.
- ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers) (1979) Construction risk and liability sharing, inProceedings of ASCE Construction Division Committee on Contract Administration and Tunneling and Underground Construction, Arizona, USA, 24–26 January, American Society of Civil Engineers, New York.
- Benzing Cynthia (2009), "Entrepreneurs in Turkey: A Factor Analysis of Motivations, Success Factors, and Problems" in Journal of Small Business Management, v. 47 n. 1, Wiley, p. 58-91
- Björk, P., Lindqvist, L.J., Poukkula, K., Ravald, A., West, B. and Ahman, S. A theory of marketing-in-use in micro firms—preliminary findings. Paper presented at the 13th Nordic Conference on Small Business Research (NCSB). June10-12, Tromsö, Norway.
- Perceptions of owners in German construction projects: congruence with project risk theory. Dans: Construction Management and Economics, v. 27, n. 11 (novembre 2009). (2009):
- Relationship between Organizational Sizes and Contractors' Risk Pricing Behaviors for Weather Risk under Different Project Values and Durations. Dans: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 134, n. 9 (septembre 2008). (2008):
- Edwards Leslie (1995), "Practical risk management in the construction industry", Thomas Telford Publishing
- El-Sayegh Sameh Monir (2008), "Risk assessment and allocation in the UAE construction industry" in International Journal of Project Management, v. 26 n. 4, Elsevier BV, p. 431-438
- Feltham Tammi S. (2005), "The Dependence of Family Businesses on a Single Decision-Maker*" in Journal of Small Business Management, v. 43 n. 1, Wiley, p. 1-15
- Tools for selecting appropriate risk management techniques in the built environment. Dans: Construction Management and Economics, v. 26, n. 11 (novembre 2008). (2008):
- Forlani David (2000), "Perceived risks and choices in entrepreneurs' new venture decisions" in Journal of Business Venturing, v. 15 n. 4, Elsevier BV, p. 305-322
- Fuller-Love Nerys (2006), "Management development in small firms" in International Journal of Management Reviews, v. 8 n. 3, Wiley, p. 175-190
- Ghosh Dipankar (1997), "Risk, Ambiguity, and Decision Choice: Some Additional Evidence" in Decision Sciences, v. 28 n. 1, Wiley, p. 81-104
- Godfrey, P.S. (1996) Control of risk—A guide to the systematic management of risk from construction, Construction Industry Research and Information Association (CIRIA), Special Publication No. 125, London.
- Safety risk perception in construction companies in the Pacific Northwest of the USA. Dans: Construction Management and Economics, v. 28, n. 4 (avril 2010). (2010):
- Contractor's Risk Attitudes in the Selection of International Construction Projects. Dans: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 131, n. 3 (mars 2005). (2005):
- Harding Noel (2007), "The importance in accounting of ambiguity tolerance at the national level" in Asian Review of Accounting, v. 15 n. 1, Emerald, p. 6-24
- Haugh Helen (2004), "The Cultural Paradigm of the Smaller Firm" in Journal of Small Business Management, v. 42 n. 4, Wiley, p. 377-394
- Risk Management Perceptions and Trends of U.S. Construction. Dans: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 121, n. 4 (décembre 1995). (1995):
- Kartam Nabil A. (2001), "Risk and its management in the Kuwaiti construction industry: a contractors' perspective" in International Journal of Project Management, v. 19 n. 6, Elsevier BV, p. 325-335
- Keil Mark (2000), "An investigation of risk perception and risk propensity on the decision to continue a software development project" in Journal of Systems and Software, v. 53 n. 2, Elsevier BV, p. 145-157
- Lauriola Marco (2001), "Relating individual differences in Attitude toward Ambiguity to risky choices" in Journal of Behavioral Decision Making, v. 14 n. 2, Wiley, p. 107-122
- Legohérel Patrick (2004), "Personality Characteristics, Attitude Toward Risk, and Decisional Orientation of the Small Business Entrepreneur: A Study of Hospitality Managers" in Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research, v. 28 n. 1, SAGE Publications, p. 109-120
- Perceptions of Contractual Risk Allocation in Construction Supply Chains. Dans: Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, v. 134, n. 1 (janvier 2008). (2008):
- Mac Donald A. P. (1970), "Revised Scale for Ambiguity Tolerance: Reliability and Validity" in Psychological Reports, v. 26 n. 3, SAGE Publications, p. 791-798
- Mclain David L. (1993), "The Mstat-I: A New Measure of an Individual'S Tolerance for Ambiguity" in Educational and Psychological Measurement, v. 53 n. 1, SAGE Publications, p. 183-189
- Nicholson Nigel (2005), "Personality and domain‐specific risk taking" in Journal of Risk Research, v. 8 n. 2, Informa UK Limited, p. 157-176
- "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge"
- Motiar Rahman M. (2002), "Risk management trends in the construction industry: moving towards joint risk management" in Engineering Construction and Architectural Management, v. 9 n. 2, Emerald, p. 131-151
- Rydell Susan T. (1966), "Measurement and Some Correlates of Need-Cognition" in Psychological Reports, v. 19 n. 1, SAGE Publications, p. 139-165
- Sitkin Sim B (1992), "Reconceptualizing the Determinants of Risk Behavior" in Academy of Management Review, v. 17 n. 1, Academy of Management, p. 9-38
- SITKIN S. B. (1995), "DETERMINANTS OF RISKY DECISION-MAKING BEHAVIOR: A TEST OF THE MEDIATING ROLE OF RISK PERCEPTIONS AND PROPENSITY." in Academy of Management Journal, v. 38 n. 6, Academy of Management, p. 1573-1592
- Sjöberg, L., Moen, B.E. and Rundmo, T. (2004)Explaining Risk Perception: An Evaluation of the Psychometric Paradigm in Risk Perception Research, Rotunde Publication No. 84, Trondheim, Norway.
- Smallman Clive (1996), "Risk and organizational behaviour: a research model" in Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal, v. 5 n. 2, Emerald, p. 12-26
- Stewart Wayne H. (1999), "A proclivity for entrepreneurship" in Journal of Business Venturing, v. 14 n. 2, Elsevier BV, p. 189-214
sur cette fiche