Non-invasive Methods for Energy and Seismic Retrofit in Historical Building in Italy
- Andrus (1997), "Section II: National Register Criteria for Evaluation. National register bulletin 15: How to Apply the National Register Criteria for Evaluation, 4th Edn"
- "Europe's Buildings Under the Microscope."
- A knowledge-based approach for the structural assessment of cultural heritage, a case study: La Sapienza Palace in Pisa. Dans: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 15, n. 11 (mai 2017). (2017):
- (2019): Simplified and Refined Analyses for Seismic Investigation of Historical Masonry Clusters: Comparison of Results and Influence of the Structural Units Position. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- (2019): Comparative Seismic Assessment of Ancient Masonry Churches. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- (2017): Seismic Performance Evaluation of a Multi-Span Existing Masonry Arch Bridge. Dans: The Open Civil Engineering Journal, v. 11, n. 1 (décembre 2017).
- Simplified Seismic Analyses of Ancient Churches in Matera’s Landscape. Dans: International Journal of Architectural Heritage, v. 14, n. 1 (septembre 2018). (2018):
- Preliminary Seismic Damage Assessment of Mexican Churches after September 2017 Earthquakes. Dans: International Journal of Architectural Heritage. :
- Mechanical properties of kenaf fiber reinforced concrete. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 25, n. 4 (avril 2011). (2011):
- "Conservation Principles, Policies and Guidance"
- Fanger (1970), "Thermal Comfort-Analysis and Applications in Environmental Engineering"
- Filippi (2012), "Introduction to the Dynamic Termoenergetic Simulation of Buildings, AiCARR Guidelines"
- Formisano (2017), "Comparative seismic evaluation between numerical analysis and Italian guidelines on cultural heritage applied to the case study of a masonry building compound"Proceedings of the 14th International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics–ICNAAM 2016, Vol. 1863 of AIP Conference Proceedings"
- Simplified and refined methods for seismic vulnerability assessment and retrofitting of an Italian cultural heritage masonry building. Dans: Computers & Structures, v. 180 (février 2017). (2017):
- Formisano (2018), "Seismic vulnerability of Italian masonry churches: the case of the nativity of blessed virgin Mary in Stellata of Bondeno" in J. Build. Eng, v. 20 (2018), p. 179
- Fredrizzi (2015), "Fabbisogni energetici: case e uffici sotto la lente, Casaeclima n. 54"
- Fuentes (2019), "Seismic vulnerability and risk assessment of historic constructions: the case of masonry and adobe Churches in Italy and Chile"Proceedings of SAHC 2018, 11th International Conference on Structural Analysis of Historical Constructions, RILEM Bookseries 18", p. 1127
- Henton (2005), "Polylactic acid technology" in Nat. Fiber Biopol. Biocompos., v. 16 (2005), p. 527
- Krstevska (2010), "In-situ experimental testing of four historical buildings damaged during the 2009 L'Aquila earthquake"COST ACTION C26: Urban Habitat Constructions under Catastrophic Events - Proceedings of the Final Conference", p. 427
- Laterza (), "Seismic performance evaluation of multi-span existing masonry arch bridge"Proceedings of the 14th International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics - ICNAAM 2016, Vol. 1863 of AIP Conference Proceedings"
- Stress-Life Curves Method for Fatigue Assessment of Ancient Brick Arch Bridges. Dans: International Journal of Architectural Heritage, v. 11, n. 6 (avril 2017). (2017):
- (2019): Simplified Formulations for Estimating the Main Frequencies of Ancient Masonry Churches. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 5 (novembre 2019).
- Luchin (2018), "Sonic tomography for masonry walls characterization" in Int. J. Architect. Heritage
- Mazzarella (2015), "Energy retrofit of historic and existing buildings. The legislative and regulatory point of view" in Energy Build, v. 95 (2015), p. 23
- McClelland (1997), "Appendix IV: Glossary of National Register Terms. National Register Bulletin 16A: How to Complete the National Register Registraton Form, 4th Edn"
- "Guidelines for the Improvement of Energy Efficiency in Cultural Heritage"
- Negro (2016), "Italian guidelines for energy performance of cultural heritage and historical buildings: the case study of the Sassi of Matera" in Energy Proc., v. 97 (2016), p. 7
- Ochi (2008), "Mechanical properties of kenaf fibers and kenaf/PLA composites" in Mech. Mater., v. 40 (2008), p. 446
- Ramesh (2016), "Kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus L.) fibre based bio-materials: a review on processing and properties" in Progr. Mater. Sci, p. 1
- Ramirez (2019), "Seismic assessment of the Matera cathedral"Proceedings of SAHC 2018, 11th International Conference on Structural Analysis of Historical Constructions, RILEM Bookseries 18", p. 1346
- Rospi (), "Analysis of the energy performance strategies of school buildings site in the Mediterranean climate: a case study the schools of Matera city" in Energy Build., v. 152 (), p. 52
- Rospi (), "Energy performance and economic feasibility study of historical building in the city of Matera, Southern Italy" in Energies, v. 10 (), p. 2009
- Rospi (2010), "Thermal performance of mobile home with light envelope" in Build. Simul., v. 3 (2010), p. 331
- "Thermal Performance of Buildings - Qualitative Detection of Thermal Irregularities in Building Envelopes - Infrared Method"
- "Fire Classification of Construction Products and Building Elements - Part 1: Classification Using Data From Reaction to Fire Tests"
- "Indoor Environmental Input Parameters for Design and Assessment of Energy Performance of Buildings Addressing Indoor Air Quality, Thermal Environment, Lighting and Acoustics"
- "Thermal Performance of Windows, Doors and SHUTTERS - CALCULATION of Thermal Transmittance - Part 1: General"
- "Building Components and Building Elements - Thermal Resistance and Thermal Transmittance - Calculation Methods"
- "Ergonomics of the Thermal Environment - Instruments for Measuring Physical Quantities"
- "Ergonomics of the Thermal Environment - Analytical Determination and Interpretation of Thermal Comfort Using Calculation of the PMV and PPD Indices and Local Thermal Comfort Criteria"
- "Thermal Insulation - Building Elements - In-situ Measurement of Thermal Resistance and Thermal Transmittance - Part 1: Heat Flow Meter Method"
sur cette fiche
- Publié(e) le:
- Modifié(e) le: