Improving Water Resistance of Compressed Earth Blocks Enhanced with Different Natural Fibres
- Danso H. Building houses with locally available materials in Ghana: Benefits and problems. Int J Sci Technol 2013; 2 : 225-31.
- Performance characteristics of enhanced soil blocks: a quantitative review. Dans: Building Research & Information, v. 43, n. 2 ( 2015). (2015):
- The influence of natural stabilizers and natural fibres on the mechanical properties of ancient Roman adobe bricks. Dans: Journal of Cultural Heritage, v. 11, n. 3 (juillet 2010). (2010):
- Compressed soil blocks: Influence of fibers on flexural properties and failure mechanism. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 121 (septembre 2016). (2016):
- Danso H, Martinson B, Ali M, Williams JB. Effect of sugarcane bagasse fibre on the strength properties of soil blocks 2015. June 22-24; In: The 1st International Conference on Bio-based Building Materials; Clermont-Ferrand: France. 2015.
- Effect of fibre aspect ratio on mechanical properties of soil building blocks. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 83 (mai 2015). (2015):
- Danso H, Martinson DB, Ali M, Williams JB. Mechanisms by which the inclusion of natural fibres enhance the properties of soil blocks for construction. J Compos Mater 2017; 51 (27) : 3835-45.
- Experimental analysis of Pressed Adobe Blocks reinforced with Hibiscus cannabinus fibers. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 52 (février 2014). (2014):
- Experimental characterization of Italian composite adobe bricks reinforced with straw fibers. Dans: Composite Structures, v. 122 (avril 2015). (2015):
- Mechanical properties and hygroscopicity behavior of compressed earth block filled by date palm fibers. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 59 (mai 2014). (2014):
- Eires R, Camoes A, Jalali S. Enhancing water resistance of earthen buildings with quicklime and oil. J Clean Prod 2017; 142 : 3281-92.
- Danso H. Use of agricultural waste fibres as enhancement of soil blocks for low-cost housing in Ghana. PhD, University of Portsmouth 2015. Available at: http://eprints.port.ac.uk/id/.
- Physical, mechanical and durability properties of soil building blocks reinforced with natural fibres. Dans: Construction and Building Materials, v. 101 (décembre 2015). (2015):
- Walker P. The Australian Earth Building Handbook HB 195-2002 2002.
- Standard New Zealand (NZS 4298) 1998.
- Balila A, Vahdati M, Lees T, Nortcliff S. Sustainable bio-inspired stabilisers to enhance the strength, durability and structural stability of adobe bricks used for the construction of houses in the outskirts of Khartoum, Young Researchers’ Forum III. Innovat Construct Mater 2016; 12 : 2016.
- Heathcote KA. An investigation into the erodibility of earth wall units PhD Thesis 2002.
- Huat BB, Kazemian S. Study of root theories in green tropical slope stability. Electron J Geotech Eng 2010; 15 : 1825-34. http://www.ejge.com/2010/Ppr10.133/Ppr10.133ar.pdf
- Michalowski RL, Zhao A. Failure of fiber-reinforced granular soil. J Geotech Eng 1996; 121 : 152-62.
- American Society for Testing And Materials ASTM D559-03 2003. Standard test methods for wetting and drying compacted soil-cement mixtures 2003. Available from: http://www.astm.org/.
- Danso H. Properties of Coconut, Oil Palm and Bagasse Fibres: As Potential Building Materials. Procedia Eng 2017; 200 : 1-9.
sur cette fiche
- Publié(e) le:
- Modifié(e) le: