Experiments and Fragility Analyses of Piping Systems Connected by Grooved Fit Joints With Large Deformability
- Ancheta (2013), "PEER NGA-West2 Database, Technical Report PEER 2013/03"
- Antaki (1998), "Seismic testing of grooved and threaded fire protection joints and correlation with NFPA seismic design provisions" in ASME Proc. Pressure Vessels Piping Division, v. 364 (1998), p. 69
- Ayres (1996), "Associates Inc"Northridge Earthquake Hospital Water Damage Study, Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development"
- Seismic response evaluation of medical gas and fire-protection pipelines' Tee-Joints. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 173 (octobre 2018). (2018):
- Chock (2006), "Preliminary Observations on the Hawai'i Earthquakes of October 15"
- Seismic performance of non-structural components and contents in buildings: an overview of NZ research. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, v. 15, n. 1 (mars 2016). (2016):
- Dillingham (2002), "Dynamic Properties of Fire Sprinkler Systems, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering."
- "Interim Protocols for Determining Seismic Performance Characteristics of Structural and Nonstructural Components Through Laboratory Testing"
- "Quantification of Building Seismic Performance Factors"
- Performance-based seismic design of nonstructural building components: The next frontier of earthquake engineering. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration, v. 13 (août 2014). (2014):
- Fleming (1998), "Analysis of Fire Sprinkler Systems Performance in the Northridge Earthquake"
- "Code for Seismic Design of Buildings"
- "Code of Design for Sprinkler Systems"
- "Code for Installation and Commissioning of Sprinkler Systems"
- Global (2001), "Nisqually (Seattle, Wash., USA) Earthquake."
- He (2018), "Experiment study on the seismic fragility of water supply pipelines in buildings" in China Civil Eng. J., v. 51 (2018), p. 11
- Hisham (1994), "Nonlinear Analysis of Prestressed Concrete Structures Under Monotonic and Cycling Loads."
- Jochen (2018), "Seismic performance of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride sprinkler pipes" in Earthquake Spectra, v. 34 (2018), p. 1497
- Ju (2011), "Seismic Fragility of Piping System."
- LeGrone (2004), "An analysis of fire sprinkler system failures during the Northridge earthquake and comparison with the seismic design standard for these systems"13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering"
- Performance evaluation and damage assessment of steel frame buildings under main shock–aftershock earthquake sequences. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 36, n. 3 (mars 2007). (2007):
- Damage inspection and vulnerability analysis of existing buildings with steel moment-resisting frames. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 30, n. 2 (février 2008). (2008):
- Theoretical Stress‐Strain Model for Confined Concrete. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 114, n. 8 (septembre 1988). (1988):
- Nonstructural damage from the Northridge earthquake. Dans: Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering / Revue canadienne de génie civil, v. 22, n. 2 (avril 1995). (1995):
- JinanJINAN Meide CASTING CO., LTDDuctile Iron Grooved Fittings and Couplings.2016
- Menegotto (1973), "Method of analysis for cyclically loaded RC plane frames including changes in geometry and non-elastic behavior of elements under combined normal force and bending"Symposium on Resistance and Ultimate Deformability of Structures Acted on by Well-defined Repeated Loads"
- Performance of Nonstructural Components during the 27 February 2010 Chile Earthquake. Dans: Earthquake Spectra, v. 28 (juin 2012). (2012):
- Mizutani (2012), "The damage of the building equipment under the 2011 Tohoku pacific earthquake"9th Interna-tional Conference on Urban Earthquake Engineering and 4th Asia Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology"
- OpenSees Web Page. University of California, PEER, Berkeley, CA2012
- "The Northridge Earthquake: A report to the hospital building safety board on the performance of hospitals."
- Creating Fragility Functions for Performance-Based Earthquake Engineering. Dans: Earthquake Spectra, v. 23, n. 2 (mai 2007). (2007):
- Reedlunn (2011), "Tips and tricks for characterizing shape memory wire part 5: full-field strain measurement by digital image correlation" in Exp. Tech., v. 37 (2011), p. 62
- Shang (2018), "Experimental study on seismic performance of grooved fit joints of fire sprinkler piping system. (in Chinese)" in Earthquake Eng. Eng. Dyn., v. 6 (2018), p. 86
- Shang (), "Seismic fragility of flexible pipeline connections in a base isolated medical building" in Earthquake Eng. Eng. Vibration
- Soroushian (), "Comprehensive Analytical Seismic Fragility of Fire Sprinkler Piping Systems"
- Seismic Fragility Study of Displacement Demand on Fire Sprinkler Piping Systems. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 18, n. 7 ( 2014). (2014):
- Soroushian (), "Analytical seismic fragility analyses of fire sprinkler piping systems with threaded joints" in Earthquake Spectra, v. 31 (), p. 1125
- Seismic Fragility Study of Fire Sprinkler Piping Systems with Grooved Fit Joints. Dans: Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE), v. 141, n. 6 (juin 2015). (2015):
- Steinbrugge (1982), "Earthquakes, Volcanoes, and Tsunamis An Anatomy of"
- Tatarsky (2019), "Seismic response of viscously damped braced thin-wall piping system: a proof-of-concept case study" in Bull. Earthquake Eng., v. 17 (2019), p. 537
- Fragility curves of typical as-built highway bridges in eastern Canada. Dans: Engineering Structures, v. 40 (juillet 2012). (2012):
- Tian (2014), "Experimental seismic fragility of pressurized fire suppression sprinkler piping joints" in Earthquake Spectra, v. 30 (2014), p. 1733
- Seismic Response of Pressurized Fire Sprinkler Piping Systems I: Experimental Study. Dans: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 19, n. 4 ( 2015). (2015):
- Zaghi (2012), "Experimental and analytical studies of hospital piping assemblies subjected to seismic loading" in Earthquake Spectra, v. 28 (2012), p. 367
sur cette fiche
- Publié(e) le:
- Modifié(e) le: