Critical Response of Single-Degree-of-Freedom Damped Bilinear Hysteretic System under Double Impulse As Substitute for Near-Fault Ground Motion
- Abrahamson (1998), "Proc. of the 1st PEER Workshop on Characterization of Special Source Effects", p. 1998
- Strengthening of moment-resisting frame structures against near-fault ground motion effects. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 33, n. 6 (mai 2004). (2004):
- Aseismic design implications of near-fault san fernando earthquake records. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 6, n. 1 (janvier 1978). (1978):
- Casapulla (2015), "On the resonance conditions of rigid rocking blocks" in Int. J. Eng. Technol., v. 7 (2015), p. 760
- Casapulla (2017), "Critical response of free-standing rocking blocks to the intense phase of an earthquake" in Int. Rev. Civil Eng., v. 8 (2017), p. 1
- Caughey (), "Sinusoidal excitation of a system with bilinear hysteresis" in J. Appl. Mech., v. 27 (), p. 640
- Caughey (), "Random excitation of a system with bilinear hysteresis" in J. Appl. Mech., v. 27 (), p. 649
- Drenick (1970), "Model-free design of aseismic structures" in J. Eng. Mech. Div., v. 96 (1970), p. 483
- Near-Source Ground Motion and its Effects on Flexible Buildings. Dans: Earthquake Spectra, v. 11, n. 4 (novembre 1995). (1995):
- IwanW. D. PasadenaCalifornia Institute of TechnologyThe Dynamic Response of Bilinear Hysteretic Systems1961
- Iwan (), ""The dynamic response of the one-degree-of-freedom bilinear hysteretic system,”"
- Iwan (), "The steady-state response of a two-degree-of-freedom bilinear hysteretic system" in J. Appl. Mech., v. 32 (), p. 151
- Effects of Fling Step and Forward Directivity on Seismic Response of Buildings. Dans: Earthquake Spectra, v. 22, n. 2 (mai 2006). (2006):
- Nonlinear Interstory Drift Contours for Idealized Forward Directivity Pulses Using “Modified Fish-Bone” Models. Dans: Advances in Structural Engineering, v. 18, n. 5 (mai 2015). (2015):
- Kojima (2017), "Critical earthquake response of a SDOF elastic-perfectly plastic model with viscous damping under double impulse as a substitute of near-fault ground motion" in J. Struct. Construct. Eng., v. 735 (2017), p. 643
- (2016): Critical Earthquake Response of Elastic–Plastic Structures Under Near-Fault Ground Motions (Part 1). Fling-Step Input. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 1 (janvier 2016).
- (2016): Critical Earthquake Response of Elastic–Plastic Structures Under Near-Fault Ground Motions (Part 2). Forward-Directivity Input. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 1 (janvier 2016).
- (2016): Critical Input and Response of Elastic–Plastic Structures Under Long-Duration Earthquake Ground Motions. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 1 (janvier 2016).
- Kojima (2016), "Closed-form critical earthquake response of elastic-plastic structures with bilinear hysteresis under near-fault ground motions" in J. Struct. Construct. Eng., v. 726 (2016), p. 1209
- Liu (2000), "The steady loops of SDOF perfectly elastoplastic structures under sinusoidal loadings" in J. Mar. Sci. Technol., v. 8 (2000), p. 50
- Dimensional Analysis of Bilinear Oscillators under Pulse-Type Excitations. Dans: Journal of Engineering Mechanics (ASCE), v. 130, n. 9 (septembre 2004). (2004):
- Near-fault ground motions, and the response of elastic and inelastic single-degree-of-freedom(SDOF) systems. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 33, n. 9 (25 juillet 2004). (2004):
- Mavroeidis (2003), "A mathematical representation of near-fault ground motions" in Bull. Seism. Soc. Am., v. 93 (2003), p. 1099
- (2017): Closed-Form Overturning Limit of Rigid Block under Critical Near-Fault Ground Motions. Dans: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 2 (janvier 2017).
- Roberts (1990), "Random Vibration and Statistical Linearization"
- Sasani (2000), ""Importance of severe pulse-type ground motions in performance-based engineering: historical and critical review,”"
- Takewaki (2007), "Critical Excitation Methods in Earthquake Engineering", p. 2013
- The 2011 off the Pacific coast of Tohoku earthquake and response of high-rise buildings under long-period ground motions. Dans: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 31, n. 11 (novembre 2011). (2011):
- Taniguchi (2017), "Closed-form rocking vibration of rigid block under critical and non-critical double impulse" in Int. J. Earthquake Impact Eng., v. 2 (2017), p. 32
- finite element model for seismic response analysis of deformable rocking frames. Dans: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 46, n. 3 (mars 2017). (2017):
sur cette fiche
- Publié(e) le:
- Modifié(e) le: