Construction Material-Based Methodology for Contingency Base Selection
- Al-Chaar GK, Calfas GW, Weiss MA, Valentino MK, Guertin PJ. "Construction Material-Based Methodology for Military Contingency Base Construction: Case Study of Dhaka, Bangladesh”, US Army Corps of Engineers Engineer Research Development Center/Construction Engineering Research Laboratory. Champaign, IL: ERDC/CERL TR 2016; pp. 16-4.
- Guertin PJ, Calfas GW, Valentino MK, Al-Chaar GK. "Construction Material-Based Methodology for Military Contingency Base Construction: Case Study of Maiduguri, Nigeria”, US Army Corps of Engineers Engineer Research Development Center/Construction Engineering Research Laboratory. Champaign, IL: ERDC/CERL TR 2016; pp. 16-9.
- Seep RV. Military Construction Projects. In: In: 10 United States Code. 2006 Edition. Washington, DC: United States Government Printing Office 2012; pp. 1413-4.
- Cohen MK. Force Provider Operations In: Army Techniques Publication ATP 4-45 (FM 4-2007). Washington DC: United States Publication (Department of the Army) 2014.
- Training US. Army, and Doctrine Command, "The United States Army Operating Concept: Win in a Complex World”, Pamphlet 525-3-1, Fort Eustis. VA: US Army Training and Doctrine Command 2014.
- Training US. Army, and Doctrine Command, "The US Army Functional Concept for Movement and Maneuver”, Pamphlet 525-3-6. Washington, DC: U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command 2017.
- Calfas G. Contingency Base Site Identification for the Tactical Environment (CB SITE) Engineer Research and Development Center White Paper 2015.
- Environmental Protection and Enhancement Department of Army Pamphlet 200-1, Headquarters. Washington, DC: Department of the Army 2002.
- Camps B. Army Techniques Publication No 3-3710. Washington DC: Headquarters, Department of the Army 2017.
- Real Property Acquisition Outgrant, and Disposal Transactions 2007.
- Vanclay F, Esteves AM, Aucamp I, Franks DM. Social Impact Assessment: Guidance for Assessing and Managing the Social Impacts of Projects. Fargo, ND: International Association of Impact Assessment 2015.
- Vanclay F. International Principles of Social Impact Assessment. Impact Assess Proj Apprais 2003; 21 (1) : 5-11.
- Krooks DA, Whalley LA, Anderson HG. "Contingency Bases and the Problem of Sociocultural Context,” US Army Corps of Engineers Engineer Research Development Center/Construction Engineering Research Laboratory. Champaign, IL: ERDC/CERL TN 2012; pp. 12-2.
- Bakri N. Six Years after US Troops’ Arrival in Iraq, Ruins of Babylon Await Restoration. The Washington Post 2009.
- News CBS. Quran burning angers Afghans; US vows probe. 2012.
- Krooks D, Kinnevan K. erations in the Joint, Interagency, Intergovernmental, and Multinational (JIIM) Environment, Arlin Analysis of Policy and Guidance Regarding Sustainability and Environmental Considerations in Overseas Contingency, Opgton, VA: Army Environmental Policy Institute In: 2011.
- Mosher D. Green Warriors: Army Environmental Considerations for Contingency Operations from Planning through Post-Conflict. Arlington, VA: RAND Corporation 2008.
- Hsia T. A Quick Review of Combat Outposts (COPs). Small Wars Journal 2008; 4 (11) :27.
- Hager DP. PM Force Sustainment Systems, U.S. Army IMCOM Northeast Region Garrison Commanders Conference. Washington DC. 2009.
- Intelligence Officer’s Handbook. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of the Army 1998.
- Central Intelligence Agency Bangladesh Transportation The World Factbook. Washington, DC: CIA 2011.
- "Nigeria States – Nigeria Maps," Maps of the World 2016.
- NEHRP Handbook for Seismic Evaluation of Existing Buildings, FEMA-178. Washington, DC: Federal Emergency Management Agency 1992.
- Seismic Evaluations of Existing Buildings, ASCE/SEI 31-03. Reston, VA: American Society of Civil Engineers 2003.
sur cette fiche
- Publié(e) le:
- Modifié(e) le: