An adaptive methodology for risk classification of small homogeneous earthfill embankment dams integrating climate change projections
- Chen Li (2006), "Green-Ampt infiltration model for sloping surfaces" in Water Resources Research, v. 42 n. 7, American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- Faber M.H. (2003), "Risk assessment for civil engineering facilities: critical overview and discussion" in Reliability Engineering & System Safety, v. 80 n. 2, Elsevier BV, p. 173-184
- van Genuchten M. Th. (1980), "A Closed-form Equation for Predicting the Hydraulic Conductivity of Unsaturated Soils1" in Soil Science Society of America Journal, v. 44 n. 5, Soil Science Society of America, p. 892
- Gething B. (2010), "Design for Future Climate: Opportunities for Adaptation in the Built Environment"
- Hamilton-King L. (2010), "Learning from Experience: Post-Incident Reporting for UK Dams 2009 Annual Report"
- Hartford Desmond N. D. (2004), "Risk and uncertainty in dam safety", Thomas Telford Publishing
- Preziosi Marie-Christine (2012), "Embankment dam probabilistic assessment for climate scenarios" in Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Geotechnical Engineering, v. 165 n. 3, Thomas Telford Ltd., p. 179-193
- Dams and Appurtenant Hydraulic Structures. Taylor & Francis Group, Abingdon-on-Thames (Royaume-Uni), pp. . (2005):
sur cette fiche
- Publié(e) le:
- Modifié(e) le: