- Identifying Maturity Dimensions for Smart Maintenance Management of Constructed Assets: A Multiple Case Study. In: Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, v. 147, n. 9 (September 2021). (2021):
- Building information modelling for facility management: are we there yet?. In: Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, v. 24, n. 6 (November 2017). (2017):
- Relationships between Project Complexity and Communication. In: Journal of Management in Engineering (ASCE), v. 29, n. 2 (April 2013). (2013):
- (2012): An alignment model for the research higher degree supervision process using repertory grids - reflections on application in practice in built environment research. In: Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, v. 12, n. 3 (September 2012).
- Evolving Trends in nD Modelling: The 'Construction Planning Workbench'. In: Architectural Engineering and Design Management, v. 1, n. 2 (Januar 2005). (2005):
- Optimizing decisions in advanced manufacturing of prefabricated products: Theorizing supply chain configurations in off-site construction. In: Automation in Construction, v. 84 (Dezember 2017). (2017):