Planning future construction skill requirements: understanding labour resource issues
- Birmingham Training and Enterprise Council (1992), "The City's Economy: Construction Sector: A Detailed Report"
- Briscoe, G. and Wilson, R. 1993.Employment Forecasting in the Construction Industry, 31–50. Aldershot: Avebury.
- CITB. 1988.Factors Affecting Recruitment for the Construction Industry, 4–5. CITB, Bircham Newton.
- CITB. 1991.Technological Change and Construction Skills in the 1990s, 38–39. CITB, Bircham Newton.
- Clarke, L. 1980.Occupational Choice: a Critical Review of Research in the United Kingdom, 7–16. London: Department of Education Careers Service Branch, HMSO.
- Clarke L. (1992), "The Building Labour Process: Problems of Skills, Training and Employment in the British Construction Industry in the 1980s"
- Department of Employment (1988a) Higher Education. Labour market quarterly report, July, pp. 15–17.
- Department of Employment (1988b) Education. Labour market quarterly report, October, pp. 11–13.
- Government Statistical Service. 1994.Labour Force Survey Quarterly Bulletin, Vol. 8, 7London: Employment Department.
- Gross, E. Migration Within and Towards the European Community and its Impact on the Construction Industry. Proceedings of the Bartlett International Summer School. Brussels. pp. 2–3.
- Incomes Data Services (1994) Signs of Recovery in the Construction Sector. Incomes Data Services report 672, London, pp. 4–5.
- Institute for Employment Research (1988), "Review of Economy and Employment: Occupational Update 1988"
- Institute of Manpower Studies (1982) Apprentice training support. Institute of Manpower Studies, Report No. 46, p. 5.
- IPRA (1991) Future Skill Needs of the Construction Industries. Report for the Department of Employment, pp. 9–17.
- Mid-Glamorgan Training and Enterprise Council (1991), "Local Unemployment Data Relating to the Construction Trades"
- Moray Badenoch and Strathspey Enterprise (1992), "The Construction Industry in Moray, Badenoch and Strathspey: Labour Market Survey"
- NEDO. 1988.Young People and the Labour Market: A Challenge for the 1990s, 6London: NEDO.
- NEDO. 1989.Defusing the Demographic Time-bomb, 12–16. London: NEDO.
- Sheffield Training and Enterprise Council (1992) Construction Industry Report, Sheffield.
- Tyneside Training and Enterprise Council (1992), "Construction Industry Employment Survey, North East Market Survey"
- Über diese
- Erstellt am
- Geändert am