An experimental study on active tendon control of cable-stayed bridges
- 'System damping effects on cable-stayed bridges', Proc. 12th IABSE cong. Vancouver, 747–754 (1984).
- Importance of Cable Vibration in Dynamics of Cable‐Stayed Bridges. In: Journal of Engineering Mechanics (ASCE), v. 117, n. 11 (November 1991), S. . (1991):
- 'Nonlinear vibration and active control of cable-stayed bridges', Doctoral Dissertation, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Tokyo, 1990.
- 'An experimental and analytical study of autoparametric resonance in a 3DOF model of cable-stayed girder', J. nonlinear dyn. (in press).
- 'Active stiffness control of cable vibration', J. applied mech. ASME (in press).
- 'A nonlinear dynamic model of cables and its application to a cable-structure system', J. sound vib. (submitted for possible publication).
- Haxton R. S. (1972), "The Autoparametric Vibration Absorber" in Journal of Engineering for Industry, v. 94 n. 1, ASME International, p. 119
- Nonlinear Oscillations, Wiley, New York, 1979.
- Miles John W. (1965), "Stability of Forced Oscillations of a Vibrating String" in The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, v. 38 n. 5, Acoustical Society of America (ASA), p. 855-861
- Takahashi K. (1987), "Non-linear vibrations of cables in three dimensions, part I: Non-linear free vibrations" in Journal of Sound and Vibration, v. 118 n. 1, Elsevier BV, p. 69-84
- Nayfeh A. H. (1989), "Modal Interactions in Dynamical and Structural Systems" in Applied Mechanics Reviews, v. 42 n. 11S, ASME International, p. S175
- 'Synchronization of human walking observed during lateral vibration of a congested bridge', Proc. 6th U.S.-Japan bridge eng. workshop 449–462 (1990).
- State-of-the-art review. In: Engineering Structures, v. 10, n. 2 (April 1988), S. . (1988):
- Yang J.N. (1988), "Recent advances in active control of civil engineering structures" in Probabilistic Engineering Mechanics, v. 3 n. 4, Elsevier BV, p. 179-188
- Forward Robert L. (1979), "Electronic damping of vibrations in optical structures" in Applied Optics, v. 18 n. 5, The Optical Society, p. 690
- FORWARD R. L. (1981), "Electronic damping of orthogonal bending modes in a cylindrical mast - Experiment" in Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, v. 18 n. 1, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), p. 11-17
- CHEN J.-C. (1984), "Response of large space structures with stiffness control" in Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, v. 21 n. 5, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), p. 463-467
- and, 'Vibration control of membrane space structrures through the change of support tension', Proc. 40th cong. int. astronaut. federation IAF-89-335 (1989).
- Application of Ritz vectors for dynamic analysis of large structures. In: Computers & Structures, v. 21, n. 5 (Januar 1985), S. . (1985):
- BENNIGHOF JEFFREY K. (1987), "Component mode iteration for frequency calculations" in AIAA Journal, v. 25 n. 7, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), p. 996-1002
- Cable Supported Bridges, Wiley, Chichester, U.K., 1983.
- Balas M. J. (1978), "Active control of flexible systems" in Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, v. 25 n. 3, Springer Science and Business Media LLC, p. 415-436
- Experimental Study of Active Control for MDOF Seismic Structures. In: Journal of Engineering Mechanics (ASCE), v. 115, n. 8 (August 1989), S. . (1989):
- Balas M. (1982), "Trends in large space structure control theory: Fondest hopes, wildest dreams" in IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, v. 27 n. 3, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), p. 522-535
- 'Estimation curve for modal damping in stay cables with viscous damper', J. struct. eng. ASCE (submitted).
- Über diese
- Erstellt am
- Geändert am