- A multilevel statistical technique to identify the dominant landscape metrics of greenspace for determining land surface temperature. In: Sustainable Cities and Society, v. 61 (Oktober 2020). (2020):
- Retrofitting existing buildings to control indoor PM2.5 concentration on smog days: Initial experience of residential buildings in China. In: Building Services Engineering Research and Technology, v. 39, n. 3 (April 2018). (2018):
- A transient model for the thermal inertia of chilled-water systems during demand response. In: Energy and Buildings, v. 150 (September 2017). (2017):
- (2020): A study on the Evolution of Morphological Vitality of Ancient City along the Silk Road Based on Space Syntax—Taking Zhangye as an example. In: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, v. 780 (April 2020).
- Application of building geometry indexes to assess the correlation between buildings and air temperature. In: Building and Environment, v. 167 (Januar 2020). (2020):
- Smoke spread characteristics inside a tunnel with natural ventilation under a strong environmental wind. In: Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, v. 82 (Dezember 2018). (2018):