- Physics‐based probabilistic seismic hazard and loss assessment in large urban areas: A simplified application to Istanbul. In: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 50, n. 1 (Oktober 2020). (2020):
- (2019): Empirical fragility functions and loss curves for Italian business facilities based on the 2012 Emilia-Romagna earthquake official database. In: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 18, n. 4 (November 2019).
- Experimental and Numerical Results on Earthquake-Induced Rotational Ground Motions. In: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 13, n. 1 ( 2008). (2008):
- Free-field rotations during earthquakes: Relevance on buildings. In: Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, v. 41, n. 5 (25 April 2012). (2012):
- Comparison of 3D, 2D and 1D numerical approaches to predict long period earthquake ground motion in the Gubbio plain, Central Italy. In: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 9, n. 6 (August 2011). (2011):