- Experimental behaviour of non-seismical RWS connections with perforated beams under cyclic actions. In: Journal of Constructional Steel Research, v. 183 (August 2021). (2021):
- (2019): System Identification of Tunnel Response to Ground Motion Considering a Simplified Model. In: Frontiers in Built Environment, v. 4 (Februar 2019).
- Assessment of building behavior under near-fault pulse-like ground motions through simplified models. In: Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, v. 79 (Dezember 2015). (2015):
- Assessment of Effects of Reductions of Lateral Stiffness along Height on Buildings Modeled as Elastic Cantilever Shear Beams. In: Journal of Earthquake Engineering, v. 22, n. 4 ( 2018). (2018):
- Dynamic behavior of buildings with non-uniform stiffness along their height assessed through coupled flexural and shear beams. In: Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering, v. 14, n. 12 (September 2016). (2016):