|Function / usage:||
Road and rail connection
|total length||ca. 26 km|
|14 August 1999||
The last span is lifted into place, Prince Frederik of Denmark and Princess Victoria of Sweden exchange kisses on the bridge.
|1 July 2000||
Opened for traffic across the link.
- Georg Rotne (architect)
Relevant Web Sites
There currently are no relevant websites listed.
- Build a link - Goals, principles, strategies and results. Presented at: IABSE Conference, Malmö 1999 - Cable-stayed bridges. Past, present and future, pp. 397-408. (1999):
- Conceptual and Tender Designs for the Øresund Bridge. In: Structural Engineering International, v. 9, n. 1 (February 1999), pp. 36-38. (1999):
- Concrete specifications for the Øresund Link. Presented at: Extending the Lifespan of Structures, IABSE Symposium, San Francisco, August 1995, pp. 1193-1198. (1995):
- Constructing Durable Strait Crossings. Recent Danish Experience. Presented at: Metropolitan Habitats and Infrastructure, IABSE Symposium, Shanghai, China, 22-24.09.2004. (2004):
- Construction of the Øresund Bridge. In: Structural Engineering International, v. 9, n. 1 (February 1999), pp. 42-44. (1999):
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update