|Other name(s):||Centrum Judaicum|
|Beginning of works:||1859|
|Completion:||5 September 1866|
Berlin-Mitte, Mitte, Berlin, Germany
|Address:||Oranienburger Straße 30|
|Coordinates:||52° 31' 29.61" N 13° 23' 38.90" E|
There currently is no technical data available.
|5 September 1866||
|30 March 1940||
Last service under the Nazi regime. The building is later used as a warehouse.
Seriously damaged during the air raids.
The ruins of the main halls are blown up.
|10 November 1988||
Ceremony for the laying of the first stone for the reconstruction.
The Synagogue is re-opened to the public.
Relevant Web Sites
- Architekturführer Berlin. 6th edition, Dietrich Reimer Verlag, Berlin (Germany), ISBN 978-3496012115, pp. 83. (2001):
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update