Media City Footbridge
Cable-stayed bridge with semi-fan system
|Function / usage:||
Pedestrian bridge (footbridge)
Salford, Greater Manchester, North West England, England, United Kingdom
Trafford, Greater Manchester, North West England, England, United Kingdom
Manchester Ship Canal (1894)
|Coordinates:||53° 28' 16.69" N 2° 18' 0.28" W|
|main span||65 m|
|width||4 - 20 m|
Relevant Web Sites
- Swing city in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 4th Quarter 2008, n. 53 v. 14
- Media City Footbridge, Salford Quays presented at 4th International Conference Footbridge 2011, 6-8 July 2011, Wroclaw, Poland.
- Media City Footbridge, Salford Quays presented at IABSE Symposium, Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, 22-24 September 2010.
- Fußgängerbrücken, DETAIL Institut für international Architektur-Dokumentation, Munich (Germany), ISBN 3920034635, 2012; pp. 106-107
- Media City Footbridge, Salford, UK presented at 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011.
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update