|Other name(s):||Charing Cross Bridge|
Lambeth, London, England, United Kingdom
City of Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
Charing Cross Bridge (1864)
There currently is no technical data available.
Due to the stench of the river the bridge remained unused in summers and the chains were subsequently used in the construction of the Clifton Suspension Bridge.
- Isambard Kingdom Brunel (designer)
Relevant Web Sites
There currently are no relevant websites listed.
- The Charing Cross Bridge. In: Minutes of the Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers, v. 22, n. 1863 ( 1863), pp. 512-527. (1863):
- Charing Cross Railway Bridge: Temporary Repairs to Damaged River Span. In: Journal of the Institution of Civil Engineers, v. 23, n. 4 (February 1945), pp. 188-197. (1945):
- Ship impact protection for Hungerford Bridge, London, UK. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Structures and Buildings, v. 162, n. 1 (February 2009), pp. 11-19. (2009):
- Hungerford Suspension Bridge. In: The Civil engineer and architect's journal, v. 8 ( 1845), pp. 165-166, pl. XIII, XIV, XV.
- Master of materials. In: Bridge Design & Engineering, v. 12, n. 43 (2nd Quarter 2006), pp. 43. (2006):
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update