Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Quebec Bridge||Canada||549 m|
|2||Forth Rail Bridge||United Kingdom||512 m|
|3||Minato Bridge||Japan||510 m|
|4||Commodore Barry Bridge||USA||501.1000 m|
|5||Crescent City Connection||USA||486.1600 m|
|6||Crescent City Connection||USA||480.4000 m|
|7||Howrah Bridge||India||457.5000 m|
|8||Veterans Memorial Bridge||USA||445 m|
|9||Tokyo Gate Bridge||Japan||440 m|
|10||Ikitsuki Bridge||Japan||400 m|
Note: the above table may include entries associated with subcategories while the full list does not include these subcategories.
- Die Renaissance der Fachwerkbrücke in "Stahlbau", February 2014, n. 2 v. 83
- Historic Wooden Covered Bridge Trusses in Germany presented at Third International Congress on Construction History, Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus, Germany , 20th-24th May 2009.
- An experimental study on the joint stiffness of timber truss bridge presented at Innovative Wooden Structures and Bridges, IABSE Conference, Lahti, 2001.
- Retrofitting of old steel railway truss bridges by implementing new concrete deck slab presented at Challenges in Design and Construction of an Innovative and Sustainable Built Environment, 19th IABSE Congress Stockholm, 21-23 September 2016.
- Systematization of Structures and Forms of Truss Systems presented at IABSE Symposium, Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, 22-24 September 2010.
- Generating timber truss bridges – examining the potential of an interdisciplinary parametric framework for architectural engineering presented at Challenges in Design and Construction of an Innovative and Sustainable Built Environment, 19th IABSE Congress Stockholm, 21-23 September 2016.
- Der Bau eiserner Brücken im Südwesten Deutschlands 1844 bis 1889 - Mit Holz zum Eisen (Teil 1) in "Stahlbau", January 2012, n. 1 v. 81
- Der Bau eiserner Brücken im Südwesten Deutschlands 1844 bis 1889 - Gitterträgerbrücken und Taktschiebeverfahren (Teil 2) in "Stahlbau", February 2012, n. 2 v. 81
- Der Bau eiserner Brücken im Südwesten Deutschlands 1844 bis 1889 - Vom Gitterträger zum Fachwerk (Teil 3) in "Stahlbau", March 2012, n. 3 v. 81
Italy (2005), added on 19/05/2017
Spain, added on 26/04/2017
Germany (2015), added on 29/03/2017