Suspension bridges with cable-stays
Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Osman Gazi Bridge||Turkey||1550 m|
|2||Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge||Turkey||1408 m|
|3||Brooklyn Bridge||USA||487 m|
|4||Newport Transporter Bridge||United Kingdom||325 m|
|5||John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge||USA||322.4000 m|
|6||Wheeling Suspension Bridge||USA||308 m|
|7||Sidi M'Cid Suspension Bridge||Algeria||160 m|
|8||Khor al Batah Bridge||Oman||138 m|
|9||Amposta Suspension Bridge||Spain||135 m|
|10||Port à l'Anglais Bridge||France||124 m|
Note: the above table may include entries associated with subcategories while the full list does not include these subcategories.
- Double Cable System Suspension Bridge, Indonesia in "Structural Engineering International", August 1996, n. 3 v. 6
- The Roeblings and the Stayed Suspension Bridge presented at Second International Congress on Construction History, Queens' College, Cambridge University; 29/03-02/04/2006.
- Static Behaviour of Cable‐stayed Suspension Bridge with Transition Zone presented at Challenges in Design and Construction of an Innovative and Sustainable Built Environment, 19th IABSE Congress Stockholm, 21-23 September 2016.
- Einfache Abschätzung der Eigenfrequenzen kombinierter Hänge- und Schrägseilbrücken in "Bautechnik", November 1997, n. 11 v. 74
- Structural Configuration of Cable-stayed Suspension Bridge from Aerodynamic Stability Point of View presented at Challenges in Design and Construction of an Innovative and Sustainable Built Environment, 19th IABSE Congress Stockholm, 21-23 September 2016.
Case Studies & Reports
France, added on 03/11/2011
France (1836), added on 30/10/2011
Turkey (2016), added on 14/11/2010