Structures in this category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Acueducto del Gévora||Spain|
|2||Amu Darya River Pipeline Bridge||Turkmenistan - Uzbekistan|
|3||Argancy Pipeline Bridge||France|
|4||Arkansas River Pipeline Bridge||United States of America|
|5||Arroyo Cangrejillo Pipeline Bridge||Argentina|
|6||Arthur von Weinberg Footbridge||Germany|
|7||Avalon Extension Aerial Crossing||United States of America|
|9||Batella Pipeline Bridge||Italy|
|10||Bridge No. 329a||Germany|
Note: the above table may include entries associated with subcategories while the full list does not include these subcategories.
- Lynnwood Glen pedestrian and pipe bridge in "Civil Engineering", December 2010, n. 18 v. 11
- Autovibrations des ponts tubes à haubans in "Acier = Stahl = Steel", June 1961 v. 26
- The Concept of a Truss Footbridge with a Double Deck presented at Footbridge 2014 - Past, Present & Future, London, 16-18 July 2014.
- Lynnwood Glen Pedestrian and Pipe Bridge presented at 4th International Conference Footbridge 2011, 6-8 July 2011, Wroclaw, Poland.
- Study of cable-stayed bridges for pipelines presented at Long-Span and High-Rise Structures, IABSE Symposium, Kobe, 1998.
- Pipeline Bridge Uses Timber Arches in "Civil Engineering Magazine", February 1975, n. 2 v. 45
- Besondere Probleme bei der Bemessung von mehrfeldrigen Hängebrücken zur Überführung von Rohrleitungen in "Stahlbau", January 1978, n. 1 v. 47
Germany, added on 12/05/2017
France, added on 25/10/2016
Spain, added on 03/09/2016