Multiple-span cable-stayed bridges
Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Erqi Yangtze River Bridge||China||616 m|
|2||Rio-Antirrio Bridge||Greece||560 m|
|3||Ting Kau Bridge||China||475 m|
|4||Jiashao Bridge||China||428 m|
|5||Yiling Yangtze River Bridge||China||348 m|
|6||Millau Viaduct||France||342 m|
|7||Mezcala Viaduct||Mexico||311.5000 m|
|8||Ma'anshan Bridge||China||260 m|
|9||General Rafael Urdaneta Bridge||Venezuela||235 m|
|10||Murom Oka River Bridge||Russia||231 m|
- Evaluation of overall stability of multi-span cable stayed bridges. presented at IABSE Symposium, Antwerp, Belgium, 2003.
- Framework for Bridge Design Method under Multi-Hazard and Its Application to Super-Span Multi-Pylon Cable-Stayed Bridges. presented at Structural Engineering: Providing Solutions to Global Challenges, IABSE Conference Geneva, September 2015.
- Design and construction of a multispan cable-stayed bridge. presented at Bridges — Interaction between construction technology and design, IABSE Symposium, Leningrad, USSR 1991.
- Evolution des ponts à haubans multiples répartis en béton. presented at Technique française du Béton Précontraint, IXe Congrès de la FIP Stockholm 1982.
- Schrägseilbrücke über die Tarn bei Millau. in Beton- und Stahlbetonbau, v. 92, n. 7 (July 1997)
- Yiling Multispan Cable-Stayed Bridge over the Yangtze River. in Structural Engineering International, v. 14, n. 1 (February 2004)
- Hyperbolic tower of a multi-tower cable-stayed bridge. presented at 35th Annual Symposium of IABSE / 52nd Annual Symposium of IASS / 6th International Conference on Space Structures, London, September 2011.
- Seismic response of a multi-span cable-stayed bridge. presented at Ponts suspendus et à haubans. Cable-stayed and suspension bridges, Deauville, 12.-15.10.1994.
- Bridges with Multiple Cable-Stayed Spans. in Structural Engineering International, v. 11, n. 1 (February 2001)
- Bridges with multiple cable-stayed spans. presented at IABSE Conference, Malmö 1999 - Cable-stayed bridges. Past, present and future.
Case Studies & Reports
Poland (2011), added on 02/01/2017
China (2011), added on 09/10/2015
Vietnam (2015), added on 29/01/2015
China (2011), modified on 13/07/2017
United Kingdom (2017), modified on 09/07/2017
USA (2015), modified on 09/07/2017