Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Remseck Neckar River Footbridge||Germany||80 m|
|2||Hammerauer Brücke||Germany - Austria||68 m|
|3||Logroño Footbridge||Spain||61.2000 m|
|4||Niederlehme Bridge||Germany||60 m|
|5||Russeintobel Bridge||Switzerland||56.2000 m|
|6||Office Bridge||USA||54.8900 m|
|7||Sankt-Emmeram Bridge||Germany||52 m|
|8||Liceo Frances Footbridge||Colombia||52 m|
|9||Sankt-Emmeram Bridge||- Germany||52 m|
|10||Scott Covered Bridge||USA||50.6000 m|
Note: the above table may include entries associated with subcategories while the full list does not include these subcategories.
- Les ponts couverts au Québec, Les Publications du Québec - Ministère des Transports du Québec, Quebec (Canada), ISBN 2551196361, 2005
- Caring for a Covered Bridge in "Civil Engineering Magazine", July 1991, n. 7 v. 61
- Historic Wooden Covered Bridge Trusses in Germany presented at Third International Congress on Construction History, Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus, Germany , 20th-24th May 2009.
- The Swiss covered bridges of eighteenth century. A special case: The bridge of Schaffhausen presented at First International Congress on Construction History, Madrid, 20-24.01.2003.
- I ponti coperti: tradizione ed attualità in "Strade e Autostrade", July 2011, n. 88 v. 15
- History of covered bridges on show in "Bridge Design & Engineering", 3rd Quarter 2006, n. 44 v. 12
Germany (1988), added on 15/12/2016
Italy, added on 13/11/2016
Switzerland, added on 27/10/2016