Cable-stayed bridges with curved deck
Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Térénez Bridge||France||285 m|
|2||Yabegawa River Bridge||Japan||261 m|
|3||Katsushika Harp Bridge||Japan||220 m|
|4||Ponte del Mare||Italy||172 m|
|5||Santa María de Benquerencia Bridge||Spain||170 m|
|6||Chords Bridge||Israel||160 m|
|7||Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge||USA||154 m|
|8||Octávio Frias de Oliveira Bridge||Brazil||150 m|
|9||River Leven Bridge||United Kingdom||133 m|
|10||Wadi Abdoun Bridge||Jordan||132 m|
- Seismic and Structural Engineering of a Curved Cable-Stayed Bridge. In Journal of Bridge Engineering (ASCE), v. 6, n. 6 (November - December 2001)
- Wooden Cable-Stayed Footbridge with Curved Carriageway in Urbanised Area. Presented at IABSE Symposium, Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, 22-24 September 2010.
- The design of curved cable-supported footbridges. Presented at Footbridge 2005 (Second International Congress), Venezia, 06-08 December 2005.
- Curved Cable Stayed and Suspension Pedestrian Bridges. Presented at 4th International Conference Footbridge 2011, 6-8 July 2011, Wroclaw, Poland.
- Horizontal gekrümmte Schrägseilbrücke in Nord-Californien geplant. In Stahlbau, v. 46, n. 9 (September 1977)
- Die Tähtiniemi-Brücke in Finnland - eine Schrägkabelbrücke mit gekrümmtem Verbundüberbau. In Stahlbau, v. 64, n. 6 (June 1995)
- Palestro Ciclabile: a Project of Urban Regeneration in Padua. Presented at 4th International Conference Footbridge 2011, 6-8 July 2011, Wroclaw, Poland.
Slovenia (2010) , added on 20/12/2016
Luxembourg (2013) , added on 14/11/2016
Spain (2011) , added on 19/10/2016
Spain (2004) , modified on 10/09/2017
Germany (1967) , modified on 23/07/2017
Poland (2015) , modified on 09/07/2017