Cable-stayed bridges with curved deck
Most Important Structures in this Category
- entry with pictures
- new entry (30 days)
- updated entry (14 days)
|1||Térénez Bridge||- France||285 m|
|2||Yabegawa River Bridge||Japan||261 m|
|3||Ponte del Mare||Italy||172 m|
|4||Berliner Brücke||Germany||171 m|
|5||Chords Bridge||Israel||160 m|
|6||Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge||USA||154 m|
|7||Octávio Frias de Oliveira Bridge||Brazil||150 m|
|8||Wadi Abdoun Bridge||Jordan||132 m|
|9||Port of Venice Bridge||Italy||126 m|
|10||River Leven Bridge||United Kingdom||115.2000 m|
Note: the above table may include entries associated with subcategories while the full list does not include these subcategories.
- Seismic and Structural Engineering of a Curved Cable-Stayed Bridge in "Journal of Bridge Engineering (ASCE)", November - December 2001, n. 6 v. 6
- Wooden Cable-Stayed Footbridge with Curved Carriageway in Urbanised Area presented at IABSE Symposium, Large Structures and Infrastructures for Environmentally Constrained and Urbanised Areas, Venice, 22-24 September 2010.
- The design of curved cable-supported footbridges presented at Footbridge 2005 (Second International Congress), Venezia, 06-08 December 2005.
- Curved Cable Stayed and Suspension Pedestrian Bridges presented at 4th International Conference Footbridge 2011, 6-8 July 2011, Wroclaw, Poland.
- Horizontal gekrümmte Schrägseilbrücke in Nord-Californien geplant in "Stahlbau", September 1977, n. 9 v. 46
- Die Tähtiniemi-Brücke in Finnland - eine Schrägkabelbrücke mit gekrümmtem Verbundüberbau in "Stahlbau", June 1995, n. 6 v. 64
- Palestro Ciclabile: a Project of Urban Regeneration in Padua presented at 4th International Conference Footbridge 2011, 6-8 July 2011, Wroclaw, Poland.
Case Studies & Reports
Slovenia (2010), added on 20/12/2016
Luxembourg (2013), added on 14/11/2016
Spain (2011), added on 19/10/2016