Bridge of the Sirens
|Other name(s):||Ponte delle Sirenette|
|Completion:||23 June 1842|
There currently is no technical data available.
|23 June 1842||
Inauguration at ist original location in Via San Damiano (currently Via Visconti di Modrone) crossing an internal channel.
After the channel is covered over the bridge is removed from its original location and later moved to its current place inside Parco Sempione (Simplon Park).
- Francesco Tettamanzi (architect)
Relevant Web Sites
There currently are no relevant websites listed.
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update