Dlubal Software, currently with branch offices in Tiefenbach and Leipzig (Germany), Prague (Czech Republic) as well as Katowice (Poland) and working together worldwide with more than 20 resellers, continues its course of expansion and strengthens its presence in the international markets by opening a new branch office in Porte de Paris, Saint-Denis (France).
The decision in favor of this new office was taken on the one hand because of the increasing number of customers of our software in France and French-speaking countries and, on the other hand, because we can thereby guarantee outstanding technical support close to our customers.
The opening, which is planned for the beginning of January, is of crucial importance to our company. Our primary focus is to equip construction companies and engineering offices with calculation tools integrating the new international Eurocode standards with their National Annexes as well as to consider national requirements and regulations to meet the needs of our French customers.
Choice for France and the tasks of the branch office
France has significant potential in Europe and acts as a mediator for all French-speaking countries. The decision to open an office in France has been taken because the local engineers have a high level of competence but also the geographical and cultural proximity played a role.
The office takes over the following tasks:
- To equip you with high-performance and user-friendly software tools;
- To offer you training sessions for our software and the standards such as Eurocodes and the National Annexes;
- We offer you pre-sales service (online demonstration, customer visits);
- Our outstanding technical support helps you in using all functions of our software;
- We listen to your needs and you can tell us your requests or wishes concerning the integration of new functions or their improvements;
- We improve our software solutions based on customer experience and the implementation of customer feedback;
- We submit the best offers and guarantee the best sales conditions.
In close cooperation with the management in Germany, the French branch guarantees, like in the past, the continuity of its services (sales, delivery, technical support, etc.) and the internal development of its products.
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update