DYWIDAG Unbonded Monostrand System
DYWIDAG Unbonded Monostrand Systems have been utilized flexibly for decades. They are primarily used in the post-tensioning of flat slabs in industrial construction and for the construction of high rise buildings, hotels, parking structures etc.
The Principle:DYWIDAG Unbonded Monostrand Systems consist of a single unbonded strand or of a bundle of single unbonded strands. Each strand is coated with PE. The space between the PE sheathing and the strand is protected by an elastic anti-corrosion agent.
Monostrands are installed unbonded without further coating into the concrete and are post-tensioned after the concrete has reached a specified minimum compressive strength. Due to their excellent load-bearing capacity, their simple design and their versatility, they can be used safely, easily and economically.
The strands consisting of 7 individual cold-drawn wires are secured in the anchorages by threepart wedges that transfer the tensioning force safely into the concrete. Due to their composition consisting of first grade materials, DYWIDAG Tendons are extremely resistant and efficient.
With employing multiple strands in bundles, the post-tensioning force is transmitted from the individual wedges through a multi hole wedge plate onto an anchor plate, while forces are transferred directly onto the individual concreted anchor bodies in the case of individual monostrands.
- All DYWIDAG Monostrand Post-Tensioning Systems are available in diameters of 13mm (0,50‘) and 15mm (0,60‘‘)
- Common steel grades are St 1770/1860 (Grade 250/270)
- Tendon sizes vary between 1 and 5 strands
- Double corrosion protection provided by elastic anti-corrosion agent and PE-sheathing; low friction loss during post-tensioning
- Fixed and movable couplers allow concreting in sections
- Fast and reliable supply according to our principle "Local Presence-Global Competence"
- Competent staff can be made available on site at any time
- Our systems comply with international specifications and recommendations (Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI), American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), British Standard (BS), fédération internationale du béton (fib), European Organisation for Technical Approvals (EOTA), etc.)
- Permanent quality inspections – external as well as internal – insure the safety and reliability of our systems
- DYWIDAG -Systems International is an accredited market leader and system supplier for high quality post-tensioning systems
- For installing post-tensioning systems, DSI offers comprehensive equipment such as hydraulic jacks, hydraulic pumps and test equipment for quality assurance
- As an additional service, DSI offers professional support during installation worldwide
Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, USA (2005)
Vilnius, Lithuania (2017)
Zagreb, Croatia (2006)
Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, USA (1999)
Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA (2007)
Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, USA (2016)
Similar Products & Services
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update