DYWIDAG Strand Anchors
DYWIDAG Strand Anchors are used for a wide variety of geotechnical applications including but not limited to temporary and permanent applications as well as for applications requiring electrical isolation.
The Principle:Thanks to their excellent load capacity, simple design and versatility, DYWIDAG Strand Anchors can be safely, easily and economically used in a wide variety of geotechnical applications.
Service loads between 90KN and 2,750KN can be achieved in accordance with general approvals by building authorities.
Higher anchor forces with test loads of 12,500KN have been successfully achieved with strand anchors in rock.
- Need little space during transport, storage and installation
- Sturdiness through flexibility
- Flexibility in length made possible through easy adaptation of anchor lengths
- Permanent verification of corrosion protection when electric isolation is employed
- Easy installation due to relatively low weight
- Fast and reliable supply according to our principle
"Local Presence-Global Competence"
- Competent technical staff can be made available on site at any time
- Our systems comply with international specifications and recommendations:
Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt), American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), Association of Drilled Shaft Contractors - the International Association of Foundation Drilling (ADSC-IAFD), American Segmental Bridge Institute (ASBI), American Underground Construction Association (AUCA),British Standard (BS), Deep Foundations Institute (DFI), Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI), Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME), etc.
- Permanent quality inspections – external as well as internal – insure the safety and reliability of our systems
- DYWIDAG -Systems International is an accredited market leader and system supplier for high quality Strand Anchor Systems
- For installing Strand Post-Tensioning Systems, DSI offers comprehensive equipment such as strand jacks of varying capacity and stroke, hydraulic pumps as well as test equipment for quality assurance
- As an additional service, DSI offers professional support during installation worldwide
Augsburg, Bavaria, Germany
Dodoni, Epirus, Greece
Dublin, Ireland (2006)
Kaiserslautern, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany (1926)
Neumarkt im Mühlkreis, Upper Austria, Austria, Europe - Unterweitersdorf, Upper Austria, Austria (2015)
Lamjung, Nepal (2008)
Similar Products & Services
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update