DYWIDAG Bonded Post-Tensioning Systems Using Strands
DYWIDAG Bonded Post-Tensioning Systems Using Strands have been used for decades: in bridge construction, the construction of reservoirs and for many other engineering structures above and below ground as well as off-shore.
Tendon Systems belonging to the DYWIDAG Bonded Post-Tensioning Systems Using Strands are used in classical prestressed concrete construction. Tendons are placed in ducts in the concrete cross-section and are grouted after tensioning.
Thanks to their superior load-carrying performance, simple design and versatility, they can be easily and economically used in post-tensioned structures.
DYWIDAG Tendons consist of a variable number of single strands and can thus be sized to meet requirements and conditions on site.
The strands consisting of 7 individual cold-drawn wires are secured in the anchorages by three part wedges that transfer tensioning force safely into the concrete. Due to their composition consisting of first grade materials, DYWIDAG Tendons are extremely resistant and efficient. In addition, thanks to a sophisticated grouting method, they offer superior corrosion protection, thus insuring longevity.
- All of the DYWIDAG Strand Post-Tensioning Tendon Systems can be supplied in a variety of diameters, steel grades and tensile strengths
- Tendon sizes vary between 3 and 37 strands
- Common steel grades are St 1770/1860 (Grade 250/270)
- Fast and reliable supply according to our principle"Local Presence-Global Competence"
- Competent staff can be made available on site at any time
- Our systems comply with international specifications and recommendations (Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI), American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), British Standard (BS), fédération internationale du béton (fib), European Organisation for Technical Approvals (EOTA), etc.)
- Permanent quality inspections – external as well as internal – insure the safety and reliability of our systems
- DYWIDAG -Systems International is an accredited market leader and system supplier for high quality post-tensioning systems
- For installing post-tensioning systems, DSI offers comprehensive equipment such as uncoiling cages and pushers, hydraulic jacks, mixing units with grout pumps, hydraulic pumps as well as test equipment for quality assurance
- As an additional service, DSI offers professional support during installation worldwide
Multiplane Anchorage MA
- Two-part anchorage, especially suitable for longitudinal tensioning of beams and bridges
- Continuous introduction of prestressing force into the member thanks to an interaction of the wedge plate and the multiplane anchor body
- Subsequent insertion of strands is facilitated by the separation of anchor body and wedge plate
- Safe installation and problem-free tensioning thanks to optimized centering of both anchor parts and the hydraulic jack
- Fixed coupler that is used at the joints of construction segments and that allows the user-defined lengthening of MA Multiplane Anchorage Tendons.
- Tendon Coupler R is also used as live end tensioning anchor
- Easy and safe installation of individual strands in the coupled tendon
- Movable coupler that can be located almost anywhere in the structure and allows the individual lengthening of MA Multiplane Anchorage tendons.
- Utilization is independent of joints
- Coupler D can be used in small construction cross-sections
- Easy and safe installation of individual strands through individual strand sockets
Plate Anchorage SD/ Rib Plate Anchorage SDR
- Single unit anchorage, primarily used for post-tensioning plate-like structures and for transverse post-tensioning of bridges
- Small edge and center distances allow for an economical anchorage layout and extremely thin plate dimensions.
- Rib Plate Anchorage SDR with extended plate can be used as an alternative to type SD even with relatively low concrete strengths.
Bond Head Anchorage ZF/ZR
- This anchorage is a bonded anchorage and is often used with prefabricated tendons
- The Bond Head Anchorage can also be fabricated directly inside the structure
- Special deformations of the strand wires in the head assure safe load transfer in static as well as in dynamic applications
- Both flat and rectangular bond head patterns are possible
Loop Anchorage HV
- Utilized in plate-shaped and wall-shaped structures (off-shore structures, LNG tanks, etc.)
- The 180° loop is positioned in the center of the tendon
- Simultaneous stressing at both ends
Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida, USA
Al Jahra, Kuwait
Berkeley, Alameda County, California, USA (1960)
Battice, Liège, Wallonia, Belgium (2007)
Bleiswijk, South Holland, Netherlands (2004)
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, North America - Richmond, British Columbia, Canada (2009)
Similar Products & Services
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update