The Principle:DYWIDAG Bars are used for prestressing reinforced concrete elements. The anchor nut absorbs the tensioning force from the post-tensioning bar and rests on the anchor plate, which transfers tensioning force onto the concrete. Thanks to the special design of anchor nut and anchor plate, partial angle compensation is possible to accommodate construction tolerances.
All of the components used for DYWIDAG Bar Post-Tensioning Systems are threadable, thus allowing for quick, easy and safe installation. Thanks to the threadability of the anchor nut, the tension force of the bars can be increased or reduced at any time before grouting.
- All DYWIDAG Bar Post-Tensioning Systems can be supplied in diameters of 26mm to 47mm
- With regards to steel grades and tensile strengths, high-strength WR/WS tensioning steel is used
- DYWIDAG Bars can be supplied in smooth or threaded tensioning steel
- Quick and reliable supply in accordance with our slogan
"Local Presence-Global Competence"
- Competent staff can be made available on site at any time
- Our systems comply with international specifications and recommendations (Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI), American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), British Standard (BS), fédération internationale du béton (fib), European Organisation for Technical Approvals (EOTA), etc.)
- Permanent quality inspections - external as well as internal - insure the safety and reliability of our systems
DYWIDAG Smooth Prestressing Steel
- Threads are cold-rolled at both ends of the bar
- Thread lengths are manufactured in the shop to the specifications of the customer
- Thread has low seating loss and high fatigue resistance
- Especially suitable for short tendons
- Continuous thread achieved by hot-rolling threads over the entire length of the bar during the manufacturing process
- Bars can be used in flexible lengths at any time
DYWIDAG AnchorageThe anchor nut absorbs the tensioning force from the post-tensioning bar and rests on the anchor plate, which transfers tensioning force onto the concrete. Thanks to the special design of anchor nut and anchor plate, partial angle compensation is possible to accommodate construction tolerances.
DYWIDAG CouplersDYWIDAG Couplers are used to extend bars to any desirable length. There are two connection variations for fixed and movable couplers:
- Simple coupler to extend bars to any required length
- Transition coupler to couple bar tendons of different diameter or type
Cairo, Egypt (1996)
Berkeley, Alameda County, California, USA (1960)
Piura, Piura, Piura, Peru (2002)
Busan, South Korea (2010)
Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Similar Products & Services
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update