|Place(s) of activity:|
Begins his career at Ove Arup and Partner where he works for offices in the UK, Australia and the US.
Becomes Arup's youngest Director.
Becomes the first Professor of Creative Design at Imperial College, London, where he co-founds the Constructionarium.
Leaves Arup to co-found the experimental practice Expedition Engineering where he is currently still director.
Structures and Projects
Participation in the following structures & large-scale projects:
- Infinity Bridge - Expedition Engineering
- Lee Valley Velodrome - Expedition Engineering
- Millennium Bridge - Ove Arup & Partners
- Chiswick Park Footbridge - Expedition Engineering
- 55 Baker Street - Expedition Engineering
- Bordeaux Law Courts - Ove Arup & Partners
- Carré d'Art - Ove Arup & Partners
- Century Tower - Ove Arup & Partners
- Collserola Tower - Ove Arup & Partners
- Commerzbank Tower - Ove Arup & Partners
- Duxford Imperial War Museum - Ove Arup & Partners
- Las Arenas - Expedition Engineering
- Torre Intesa SanPaolo - Expedition Engineering
- Shape control and whole-life energy assessment of an 'infinitely stiff' prototype adaptive structure. In: Smart Materials and Structures, v. 27, n. 1 (18 January 2018), pp. 015022. (2018):
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update