Long-Term Vibration Serviceability Assessment of a Steelplated Stress-Ribbon Footbridge
- J. de Sebastián, A. Escudero, R. Arnaz, I. M. Díaz, A. Poncela, and A. Lorenzana, "A low-cost vibration monitoring system for a stress-ribbon footbridge," in 6th ECCOMAS Conference on Smart Structures and Materials, 2013.
- ISO, Mechanical Vibration and Shock: Evaluation of Human Exposure to Whole-body Vibration. Part 1, General Requirements: International Standard ISO 2631-1: 1997 (E). ISO, 1997.
- I. S. O. Standard, "ISO 10137: Bases for design of structure—Serviceability of buildings and walkways against vibrations," Geneva ISO, 2007.
- Vibration Monitoring of a Steel-Plated Stress-Ribbon Footbridge: Uncertainties in the Modal Estimation. In: Journal of Bridge Engineering (ASCE), v. 21, n. 8 (August 2016). (2016):
- C. M. Casado, I. M. Díaz, J. De Sebastián, A. V. Poncela, and A. Lorenzana, "Implementation of passive and active vibration control on an in-service footbridge," Struct. Control Heal. Monit., vol. 20, pp. 70–87, 2013.
- J. M. Soria, I. M. Díaz, E. Pereira, J. H. García-Palacios, and X. Wang, "Exploring vibration control strategies for a footbridge with time-varying modal parameters," in MOVIC & RASD 2016, 2016.
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update