21 footbridges in 21 years
|Conference:||Footbridge 2005 (Second International Congress), Venezia, 06-08 December 2005|
|Published in:||Footbridge 2005|
The author goes through 21 years of construction of footbridges, between 1984 and 2005.
The first part of the paper describes some theorizes about the concepts and general rules used from who have guided his work.
In the second part of the paper 21 footbridges are showed, builded, in construction or simple ideas for contests.
Structures and Projects
- Cami Les Aigües Footbridge
- Castellbisbal Service Station Skyway
- Granyanella Footbridge
- La Reula Suspension Bridge
- Liceu Escolar Footbridge
- Lleida Pirineus Station Footbridge
- Molins de Rei Footbridge
- Monistrol Footbridge
- Peramola Suspension Bridge
- Petroli Pier
- Sant Pere de Terrassa Footbridge
- Sec River Footbridge
- Torellò Footbridge
- Tortosa Footbridge
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update