Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14073|
|2||Computers & Structures||10567|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7084|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Madeira, il paradiso del tunnelling. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 23, n. 133 (January 2019). (2019):
- Il ponte di Oiapoque: un passaggio tra Europa e Brasile. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 18, n. 106 (July 2014). (2014):
- Il ponte sospeso di Kamoro in Madagascar. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 19, n. 109 (January 2015). (2015):
- In Brasile, il ponte strallato sull’Avenida Ayrton Senna. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 19, n. 112 (July 2015). (2015):
- Il collaudo del viadotto Lambro. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 19, n. 112 (July 2015). (2015):
- Sulla TEEM, il viadotto Lambro a basso impatto ambientale. In: Strade e Autostrade, v. 19, n. 112 (July 2015). (2015):
- Characterizing Skeleton Structure and Stacking Properties of Continuous and Gap Graded Aggregate Mixtures. In: Advances in Civil Engineering, v. 2019 (2 January 2019). (2019):
- Quasi-static shear-compression tests on stone masonry walls with plaster: Influence of load history and axial load ratio. In: Engineering Structures, v. 192 (August 2019). (2019):
- Natural hazard vulnerability quantification of offshore wind turbine in shallow water. In: Engineering Structures, v. 192 (August 2019). (2019):
- Application of digital image correlation system for reliable deformation measurement of concrete structures at high temperatures. In: Engineering Structures, v. 192 (August 2019). (2019):