Because the DYNA Grip ® Anchorage is without bond, load monitoring at any time is easy and individual strands in any cable can be replaced when and if necessary.
The Principle:The DYNA Grip® Anchorage without bond consists of an anchor block in which the strands are individually anchored by 3 part-wedges that are designed to provide high dynamic performance. A ring nut is threaded on the anchor block to transmit the cable force via the bearing plate into the structure.
A steel pipe which incorporates centering and sealing provisions for the strands is welded to the anchor block. An elastomeric bearing is installed at a certain distance away from the anchor block to reduce the bending stresses in the strands caused by cable rotation.
- Fatigue tests with 2 million cycles have proven a stress range of up to 200 N/mm² for the DYNA Grip® Anchorage
- Reliable corrosion protection by maintaining the PE sheathing on the strands all the way up to the wedges
- Thanks to a patented procedure, the PE-sheathing does not have to be pre cut exactly to the length of the strands
- Fast and reliable supply according to our principle
"Local Presence-Global Competence"
- Competent staff can be made available on site at any time
- Our systems comply with international specifications and recommendations (Post-Tensioning Institute (PTI), fédération internationale du béton (fib), etc.)
- Permanent quality inspections – external as well as internal – insure the safety and reliability of our systems
Bratislava, Bratislava Region, Slovakia (2005)
Kampen, Overijssel, Netherlands (2003)
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands (2001)
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (2003)
Zevenaar, Gelderland, Netherlands (2001)
Machico, Madeira, Portugal
Similar Products & Services
- About this
- Published on:
- Last updated on: