Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Proceedings of ARCH 2019. 9th International Conference on Arch Bridges. Springer International Publishing, Heidelberg (Germany), ISBN 978-3-030-29226-3. (2019):
- Rehabilitation of Tappan Zee Bridge Using Precast Concrete Composite Deck Units. In: Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, v. 1696, n. 1 (January 2000). (2000):
- Lightweight Concrete Deck or Tappan Zee Bridge. In: ACI Journal Proceedings, v. 55, n. 12 (December 1958). (1958):
- Research on thermal performance and hygrothermal behavior of timber-framed walls with different external insulation layer: Insulation Cork Board and anti-corrosion pine plate. In: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 28 (March 2020). (2020):
- Stepping stones: Virtual restoration and 3D visualisation of the tessellated 4th century Byzantine synagogue floor at Apamea on Orontes, Syria. In: Digital Applications in Archaeology and Cultural Heritage, v. 15 (December 2019). (2019):
- Passive reconfigurable coding metasurface for broadband manipulation of reflective amplitude, phase and polarization states. In: Smart Materials and Structures, v. 29, n. 1 (November 2019). (2019):
- Hierarchically structured ZnO nanorod-carbon fiber composites as ultrathin, flexible, highly sensitive triboelectric sensors. In: Smart Materials and Structures. :
- Multi-objective design of grid-tied solar photovoltaics for commercial flat rooftops using particle swarm optimization algorithm. In: Journal of Building Engineering, v. 28 (March 2020). (2020):
- Simulating structural silicone glazing joint deformation with spring models. In: Glass Structures & Engineering. :
- Investigation of mechanical and thermal properties of nano SiO 2 /hydrophobic silica aerogel co‐doped concrete with thermal insulation properties. In: Structural Concrete. :