Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Influence of joint angle on the instability failure characteristics and AE evolution law of underground caverns. In: European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. :
- Surrogate-Assisted Inverse Transient Analysis (SAITA) for Leakage Detection in Pressurized Piping Systems. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :
- Weighted Transmissibility-Based Operational Modal Analysis for Identification of Structures Using Seismic Responses. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :
- The Biaxial Compressive Mechanical Properties and Strength Criterion of Recycled Aggregate Concrete Under Different Dynamic Strain Rates. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :
- Experimental investigation of Rice Husk Ash on compressive strength, carbonation and corrosion resistance of reinforced concrete. In: Australian Journal of Civil Engineering. :
- Development of Railway Turnout Structural Condition Index. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :
- Register of Dry Stone Domes. Simplified Method for Point Clouds. In: Nexus Network Journal. :
- A Study on effect of Connecting Beams in a Twin Tower Structure. In: Journal of The Institution of Engineers (India): Series A. :
- Analyse der thermischen Dehnung von Fahrbahndeckenbetonen aus dem BAB‐Netz. In: Beton- und Stahlbetonbau. :
- 111 m, 74 m und 37 m lange Probepfähle für den Elbtower in Hamburg. Die längsten Großbohrpfähle Deutschlands für das höchste Bauwerk Hamburgs. In: geotechnik. :