Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Optimisation of suspended-deck bridge design: a case study. In: Australian Journal of Structural Engineering. :
- Finite element prediction on the response of non-uniformly arranged pile groups considering progressive failure of pile-soil system. In: Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering. :
- Simplified theoretical analysis and numerical study on the dynamic behavior of FCP under blast loads. In: Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering. :
- Estimation of Seismic Expected Annual Losses for Multi-Span Continuous RC Bridge Portfolios Using a Component-Level Approach. In: Journal of Earthquake Engineering. :
- Parametric Studies and Design Method for a New All-steel Bamboo-shaped Energy Dissipater. In: Journal of Earthquake Engineering. :
- Reliquefaction Assessment Studies on Saturated Sand Deposits under Repeated Acceleration Loading Using 1-g Shaking Table Experiments. In: Journal of Earthquake Engineering. :
- Post-buckling of network arch bridges subjected to vertical loads. In: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. :
- Augmented reality for bridge condition assessment using advanced non-destructive techniques. In: Structure and Infrastructure Engineering. :
- Study on the Resonance Restraint of a Large Hoist System Headframe. In: International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics. :
- A Two-Sub-Step Generalized Central Difference Method for General Dynamics. In: International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics. :