Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Passive house vs. passive design: sociotechnical issues in a practice-based design research project for a low-energy house. In: Architectural Science Review. :
- Experimental study on damage characteristics of CFRPs/aluminum honeycomb sandwich structure impacted by ultra-high speed under high and low temperatures. In: International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics. :
- Identifying buckling resistance of reinforced concrete columns during inelastic deformation. In: International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics. :
- Architectural, indoor environmental, personal and cultural influences on students’ selection of a preferred place to study. In: Architectural Science Review. :
- Global Hospitals in 2050—A review of the historical development of hospital building studies from a global perspective. In: Japan Architectural Review. :
- Performance of Bridges Isolated with Sliding-Lead Rubber Bearings Subjected to Near-Fault Earthquakes. In: International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics. :
- Scour Evolution Around Bridge Piers Under Hydrographs with High Unsteadiness. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :
- A Simplified Model for Investigation on the Effects of Seismic Actions on Masonry Arch Bridges. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :
- GIS-Based Landslide Susceptibility Mapping in Qazvin Province of Iran. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :
- Estimating the amount of cadmium and lead in the polluted soil using artificial intelligence models. In: European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering. :