Structurae offers a literature database for publications regarding bridge, civil and structural engineering, architecture, and construction in general. It provides a bibliographic index of books, articles, conference papers and other types of publications. Structurae also recently started building a repository of digital publications that is being expanded regularly.
Repository for Digital Publications
Our repository makes digital publications available for download to users using our My Structurae service. Our goal is to add especially those publications which are unavailable elsewhere or difficult to find.
Literature Index and Catalogue
The literature index contains bibliographic data for more than 65,000 publications relating to bridge, civil and structural engineering as well as architecture and construction in general.
Recently Added Books
Recently Added Conference Proceedings
Structurae's literature index contains articles from more than 300 periodicals. Unfortunately, not all articles from all periodicals have been catalogued yet. The following table lists those journals with the largest numbers of articles listed.
|1||Construction and Building Materials||14737|
|2||Computers & Structures||10633|
|5||Journal of Structural Engineering (ASCE)||7115|
Browse by authorA B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Contribution of Relative Sea-Level Rise to Bridge Failure During Hurricane Ivan. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Forensic Engineering. :
- Climate, Standard and Symbolization: Critical Regional Approaches in Designs of China-aided Stadiums. In: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- Optimization of aggregate gradation of ultra high performance concrete based on the modified Compressible Packing Model. In: Magazine of Concrete Research. :
- Application of Random Effects Negative Binomial Model with Clustered Dataset for Vehicle Crash Frequency Analysis. In: International Journal of Transportation Science and Technology. :
- Analysis of the Effect of Kevlar Fibers on Abrasion Resistance, Flexural Strength and Hydraulic Conductivity Coefficient of Silica Fume Concretes. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :
- Bank Buildings, Belfast – Making Safe After a Fire. In: Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers - Forensic Engineering. :
- Finite Element Analyses on Energy Dissipation Capacity of Upper Flange Welded-Lower Flange Bolted Beam-Column Connection with Slotted Holes. In: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- The research on Sustainable Technology of the Traditional House in Southern area of Hubei province. In: Journal of Asian Architecture and Building Engineering. :
- Damage Assessment of Reinforced Concrete-Framed Building Considering Multiple Demand Parameters in Indian Codal Provisions. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :
- Structural Control Effect and Performance of Structure Under Control of Impulse Semi-active Mass Control Mechanism. In: Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Civil Engineering. :