• de
  • en
  • fr
  • International Database and Gallery of Structures

Share

Follow

Donate

Flint & Neill

Space for a Company Logo!

This entry is currently a standard company entry. However, with a premium profile the presentation would be a lot different and adjustable, e.g. this would be replaced by the company logo.

Further Information

This company is no longer active under this name. If the successor company has also been entered in Structurae then it should be listed under "Related Companies" to the right.

Structures & Projects

Chronology

1958

Flint & Neill Partnership is founded by Tony Flint and Tony Neill as a consulting office of civil and structural engineers.

1978

B. W. Smith becomes partner.

1981

The original founders retire and J.E. Evans and Ian P. T. Firth become partners.

1997

B.W. Smith retires and D.K. MacKenzie becomes partner.

2002

J.E. Evans retires, leaving Ian Firth and D. K. MacKenzie as sole partners.

2008

Flint & Neill is acquired by Danish consulting firm COWI but continues as Flint & Neill Limited.

1 January 2017

The firm is rebranded as COWI.

Relevant Publications

  • About this
    data sheet
  • Firm-ID
    1000704
  • Date created
    03/10/2000
  • Last Update
    27/10/2017