DYWIDAG-Systems International is a global market leader in the development and application of high-quality systems for the construction markets. Products for the construction industry include post-tensioning, geotechnical systems, and concrete accessories, etc.
DYWIDAG-Systems International (DSI) is a global market leader in the development and application of high-quality systems for the construction markets. The product range for the construction industry includes DYWIDAG Post-Tensioning and DYWIDAG Geotechnical Systems as well as a wide variety of products defined as “Concrete Accessories”.
From the time the first DYWIDAG Post-Tensioning System was installed into the Alsleben arch bridge in Germany in 1927, DSI has continuously improved its systems, always keeping up with the growing demand for innovative construction technology. Today, DYWIDAG Post-Tensioning Systems are renowned worldwide for reliability and performance. DSI is the global market leader for Post-Tensioning Systems.
DSI’s Geotechnical product range includes GEWI®-Piles, DYWI® Drill Hollow Bar Anchors, ground and rock anchors, soil nails and micro piles. These systems are mainly used for slope stabilization, excavations and for foundations. Superior corrosion protection methods and excellent adaptability of system components and equipment ensure highly reliable and efficient applications of all DYWIDAG Geotechnical Systems.
DYWIDAG Post-Tensioning Systems: known worldwide for quality and flexibility
DSI develops, produces and supplies Post-Tensioning Systems to meet the exacting demands of global markets. DYWIDAG and SUSPA Post-Tensioning Systems are characterized by their superior load-carrying performance, durability and simple design. They ensure safe, efficient and economic use in prestressed concrete structures. For many decades, DYWIDAG systems have been famous for their extraordinary versatility and reliability.
To ensure the highest quality standards, DSI’s systems are certified according to DIN ISO 9001 and comply with international specifications and recommendations (ASTM, AASHTO, BS, Eurocode, DIN, Austrian Code, SIA, FIP, fib, EOTA, etc.).
DSI’s business philosophy is based on the establishment and cultivation of a trustworthy business relationship with its clients. Our customers are always at the centre of our actions - in accordance with our slogan: Local Presence-Global Competence.
Products and Services
Reports & Case Studies
References and Selected Works
Structures & Projects
Participation in the following structures and projects:
- contec Bausysteme GmbH
- DSI Chile
- DSI Colombia
- DSI Concrete Accessories for Structures
- DSI France
- DSI Peru
- DSI Polska
- DSI South Africa
- DSI Techno
- DSI Tunneling Systems
- DSI UK
- DSI Underground Brasil
- DSI Underground Systems
- DSI Worldwide Post-Tensioning Systems
- DYWIDAG Formties
- DYWIDAG Sistemas Constructivos, S.A.
- Dywidag-Systems International
- DYWIDAG-Systems International Canada Ltd.
- DYWIDAG-Systems International Ltd. [UK]
- DYWIDAG-Systems International Nederland
- DYWIDAG-Systems International Österreich
- DYWIDAG-Systems International Pty Ltd (Australia)
- DYWIDAG-Systems International USA Inc.
- DYWIDAG-Systems Korea
- DYWIT Spa
- PROTENDIDOS DYWIDAG LTDA.
- SpannStahl AG
- Black Empowerment business activities in South Africa in "DSI Info", 2006- 2007, n. 14
- DSI opens new facility for mining products in South Africa in "DSI Info", 2003- 2004, n. 12
- DSI eröffnet neues Werk für Mining-Produkte in Südafrika in "DSI Info", 2003- 2004, n. 12
- "Black Empowerment" Geschäftsaktivitäten in Südafrika in "DSI Info", 2006- 2007, n. 14
- DSI Taiwan – Market Leader for DYWIDAG Formtravellers in Asia-Pacific in "DSI Info", 2003- 2004, n. 12
- DSI Taiwan – Marktführer im Bereich DYWIDAG-Vorbauwagen im asiatisch-pazifischen Raum in "DSI Info", 2003- 2004, n. 12
- DSI Taiwan, leader du domaine des équipages mobiles DYWIDAG in "DSI Info", 2003- 2004, n. 12
- DSI ouvre une nouvelle usine de produits pour l'industrie minière in "DSI Info", 2003- 2004, n. 12
- About this
- Date created
- Last Update